• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Membership Karma

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
zzrider was kind enough to offer up two free NES memberships. If you would like one please reply to this thread and I will pick the winners on Friday.

THE TWO WINNERS ARE OLAK AND ORVANIC!

Congrats to the both of you and thank you again zzrider.

Last edited:
I just found this forum the other day. I'm on a fixed income and was going to try and find the $$ to join NES the first of the month. I would like to be considered for one of the memberships.
OLAK

I'm here for the gangb. . . . errrrrr, I mean here for the freebie
Sorry, force of habit [smile]
Should I send the noodie pics of my wife and girlfriends to you derek or directly to zzrider?

Long time lurker thrust out of lurking by the tasty morsel and temptation of a NES membership I cannot afford right now.

I am awaiting my Basic safety course date to arrive so I can apply for my LTC A, lucky for me I live in a green town. I used to shoot all the time...then life interceeded. Kids, wife, mortgage and all that good American dream stuff got in the way. It's time, past time TBH. I miss blasting holes in paper.

Thank you for giving me an excuse for posting and thank you for doing what you are doing. I hope I can do the same when situations change.

Last edited:
Perfect! I been wanting to go green, but I have just come down w/ a very severe case of unemploymentitis. I have a lot of good info to share, having held a Mass non-res LTC-A, non-res Maine, and I've had the NH since '91. C&R too. In fact, I'd be happy to "pay it forward" once my $ situation improves. Thanks to zzrider and Derek for the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom