• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Members Running for G.O.A.L. Board of Directors

Yup.

I got my ballot and it's on its way.

We need the right people on the board at GOAL and the NESers are the ones.

dwarven1;1699525]Thanks for the kind words, Jim.

It was kind of startling to realize how many of the candidates I've met through NES - I truly believe that the NES makes a stronger gun community here in New England, especially in MA, and that, in turn, strengthens GOAL - which can only be a good thing. Look how frustrated Gov. Patrick got with us last summer when he couldn't get his gun bill passed and blamed it on "the gun lobby". Jim Wallace doesn't do it alone, folks - I think that NES had a huge effect getting the word out and putting pressure on the legislators.

Well said, bravo! [thumbsup]

Last edited:
Congrats to Chris and Nicole for their election to the Board!![banana]

OK, why do I feel frustrated? I just went to goal.org and can NOT find any mention of election results or even a list of BOD members? Why?

I know that election results were delayed due to the ballot issue, but didn't remember when the results were to be announced.

I'm on the eblast list and don't see any election results mentioned yesterday. Maybe it was announced on Facebook but I'm not a member and never will be of that.

That said, congrats to whoever the winners are.

The top six won. 1477 votes received, 6000 mailed out

Nancy Snow 1225 New
Nicole Mammarella 965 New
Peter McBride 920 inc
Gary Wilk 754 inc
John Beaumont 679 inc
Chris Siano 677 inc

Dave LaRosa 657 inc
John Skelenak 523 inc
Joe Currie 487 new
Adam Kling 449 new
Ross Schacher 407 new