• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES member

Well after being a registered user for a month now I just bit the bullet and became a member. I feel all tingely inside, today is a great day.

Welcome ~ I am a new member also, feels good to contribute, I am pondering what to join next, Goal,NRA,GOA.

Tim [thumbsup]

Congrats...much like getting married or having your first kid...your life will never ever be the same again...and your name is now most likely firmly ensconced in an NSA or DHS file somewhere.

There sure are a lot of Tim's in here btw...

I have been looking at some clubs around the Plymouth area, some look ok and others seem to possibly be a might political, I was a member of a Yacht club back in So Boston years ago and it was just way to much inside politics for me, you know the drill, people obsessed with power over another, a shooting range or cranberry bog would be good for me, if you or anyone else has some good places please direct me to a thread or send a PM, I don't want to derail your thread here Mike.

I think I am going with Goal next.

Tim [thumbsup]

Last edited:
Welcome ~ I am a new member also, feels good to contribute, I am pondering what to join next, Goal,NRA,GOA.

Tim [thumbsup]
I vote for ALL 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Well after being a registered user for a month now I just bit the bullet and became a member. I feel all tingely inside, today is a great day.
Good on you . Reps inbound for going green.

My wife has Facebook and I cant stand it. This is a perfect fit for me, all the information on here from people who actually know what they're talking is priceless. Best 20 I've spent in a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

You probably have the best avatar of all time

lol Thanks. I actually got it from someone here at NES.

Back
Top Bottom