• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Lower Group Buy Logos

Anyone have a collection of all the NES engraved lowers from group buys? I'm thinking of starting my first AR build and I want a NES lower to work with. I think I like this logo the best, but I'm not sure if it was ever done or what other lower designs are floating around.

Are you looking for the physical lowers, or the vector files?

If the latter, I'm sure with Derek's permission and the permission of the creators of the artwork, some of us could provide the files to you.

That's the Anvil Arms 2008 lower. And a nice price, I might add.

The logo that the OP mentioned is the 2009 Remsport buy. I've seen one or two of those for sale in the classifieds, but it isn't common.

As for the most recent 2012 buy from Yankee Hill Machine, there are still a few folks actively looking for one.

If you want to buy a used one, try throwing up a WTB in the Classifieds for "2009 Remsport NES lower" and see if you get a bit.

Good luck!

If you're a green member, and I'm sorry I can't tell from my phone, but I think there was an NES complete lower for sale in the members classifieds

If you're a green member, and I'm sorry I can't tell from my phone, but I think there was an NES complete lower for sale in the members classifieds

I'm looking for NES logo lowers, not just a lame, boring, totally uncool lower. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom