• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES is a bad influence....

I worked for a company about 20 years ago that hired a good looking receptionist (she was my age st the time) . We were having a team meeting where the boss mentioned he hired a new receptionist. After mentioning this, boss looked right at me, in front of the team (about 10 of us maybe) said "leave her alone"

From past experience, that means he want's her.

From past experience, that means he want's her.

Eh 50/50. Either he wants her to himself or the other option is he's warning about "the crazy". Or in some cases; both.

Wait.. "wanted" since it was 20 years ago.

I remember a few brothers in college doing that sort of "hey guys, leave alone the new Bassoon player.", or "don't bother with that french horn player ; serious boyfriend back home. "

my wife had breast surgery years ago and after it her doc was talking about reconstruction surgery and out of my mouth came”double d?”
I bet till this day her doc remembers this dumb sh*t and his insensitivity because my wife does

Well, I can't speak about the receptionist, but here are two pics of my bride.
They show two sides of who she is.

Attachments

• NellRoyalstonMums_cr600x800.jpg
    NellRoyalstonMums_cr600x800.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 0615IDPA-nell shooting closeup cropped.jpg
    0615IDPA-nell shooting closeup cropped.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 56
This thread deserves receptionist and wife pics at this point , I’ll be back later to check on the progress
FILE+Actress+Marcia+Wallace+Dies+70+0noX5n80bsUx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom