NES is a bad influence....

'i see you're here for your rectal exam, mr. isotox."

BBVSZrp.img

A bad day on NES beats a good day doing yard work, any day...... bad habits are bound to happen. There is a certain dialogue and choice of words that I use at work that I'm careful not to bring home with me, gotta balance that sh*t out!

I worked for a company about 20 years ago that hired a good looking receptionist (she was my age st the time) . We were having a team meeting where the boss mentioned he hired a new receptionist. After mentioning this, boss looked right at me, in front of the team (about 10 of us maybe) said "leave her alone"

A bad day on NES beats a good day doing yard work, any day...... bad habits are bound to happen. There is a certain dialogue and choice of words that I use at work that I'm careful not to bring home with me, gotta balance that sh*t out!

Yes. My wife has a lovely husky voice, and a phrase "I don't fcking think so", used typically when I say things like "yep, you cooked, you clean". So, it's a household phrase.

I was in court a number of years ago, for yet another child support hearing, and the judge said something outrageous to me, I opened my mouth and what came out was "I don't " and I stopped and said "No sir".

My wife looked at me afterwards and said, 'You were about to say "I don't fcking think so" to the judge, weren't you?". Yup. That would not have gone over so well.

I have said it in a meeting to my boss. It just popped out one day. Fortunately he's used to my general attitude and just laughed.

Don't blame us for your lack of self control, i actually thought this was going to be a firearm purchase rant, lol ...

I think your wife tricked you by changing the subject, maybe she went to the doctor and found out she's having someone else's baby ... you better go confirm and ask that hottie receptionist ...

Word of advice. The next time your wife asks you to help clean the house or do the laundry do not joke around and say "But that's women's work"..... The end result is NOT good even though you were were joking....

My wife had a doctors appointment this week. She came home and started talking about the new receptionist. I kicked into auto pilot and before I could stop myself said "Was she hot?"
Turned out to be a bad idea.
Right idea, wrong place and time.

Word of advice. The next time your wife asks you to help clean the house or do the laundry do not joke around and say "But that's women's work"..... The end result is NOT good even though you were were joking....

A true NES’r would ask her to make you a sammich before she got started.:D

Bob

Last edited:
A few nights ago neither of us felt like cooking, so I said I'd go pick up if she phoned in an order to XYZ.

I got home and said, "I didn't know you had a twin sister working at XYZ!"

Her, with cocked eyebrow: "Oh?"

Me: "Yeah, same haircut you had the night we met, same strong features. Totally hot!"

Her: "I'm not quite sure how to take that, but you can't go there by yourself any more."

Back
Top Bottom