NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Thanks for Grace, Kathy, and Dannyboy for organizing the event. And also to everyone who donated to the raffle!

It was great to meet some new faces and see some familiar ones too.

Wow! What a great night! Thanks all who showed. The others have no idea what they missed. Yet!

Bed now, have to work tomorrow. Will post a better reply tomorrow night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning! Wow what an awesome night! I think it went off without much of a hitch. I will not speak for my co-organizers but I know I am hoping to do this again! A huge shout out to Dan for organizing the prizes and rolling with "it's illegal to have ammo in here BS". Another shout out to Grace for being the driving force getting this off the ground. Huge kudos to the generous folks who contributed to the prizes. It seemed that everyone walked out with something they wanted. The donation jar totalled $90. Awesome!

Thank you to ALL who attended and made it a very memorable night!

Probably one of the best NES dinners I've been to. Thanks to everyone for the work involved in putting it together. The BBC turned out to be a perfect place.

Great night with a lot of great shooters, hats off to the organizers thanks for putting it all together. Loved the crowd around Dans car on my way out one would have though something funny was going on but I guess it was just something to do with an "inflated" woman

THANKS ERRYBUDDY! WHAT A GREAT TIME!! <----this thanks does not go out to that wanker Ben

Everything I hoped it'd be, such an awesome crowd of people! Hope to do it again soon!!

Did we name the lady friend? I vote for Pass Around Patty, she got some action!

Thanks for a great time, well organized, and a awesome turnout.
I vote for Sharon. Caz we passed her around like a bag of doritos.
I was saving a seat for my prez (Rick).

Last edited:
THANKS ERRYBUDDY! WHAT A GREAT TIME!! <----this thanks does not go out to that wanker Ben

Everything I hoped it'd be, such an awesome crowd of people! Hope to do it again soon!!

Did we name the lady friend? I vote for Pass Around Patty, she got some action!

I don't know if she got names but she got passed around and fondled and awful lot lol.....thanks again to you guys for such a great night :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I want to thank the organizers for putting this together. It was really well run and it looked like all had a good time. I can put a face to many more NESers. I hope the comm2a jar got nice and full. Thanks again I cant wait for the next one.

It was a fun night, glad to meet some people and chat before my crippling introversion took over, and good to see I shall forever be enshrined in NES with my wife in an orgy with Doleen

Sorry grace , mini and every one else for not making it . Alfred told me I won ammo? Thank you

Yeah, we know. SOP for Ben, we're used to it. I forget who won the pool saying you wouldn't be there, but I lost my shirt (and shorts) on that one:)

We had a special donation of a pair of 38s for you. Alfred said he would drop them off to you today. Pretty sure you will be able to put them to good use!

Last edited:
In regard to Dolly...."Soooo you went out to meet a bunch of strangers with fake names you met on the internet, and passed around and fondled what!"

Still recovering from an all night marathon with dolly. As an instructor, she is well trained and broken in. Will share some pictures this evening.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Still recovering from an all night marathon with dolly. As an instructor, she is well trained and broken in. Will share some pictures this evening.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Lmfao! So glad I got to her first, before all you freaks!

Back
Top Bottom