• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

It is definitely going to happen! It will be at the BBC in Sandwich. Date & details will be coming soon. Leonator134 what band are you in? Perhaps we can arrange to be there a night you play & some NES'ers will stick around and see you play. PM me if you want!

Any feedback regarding night? Friday or Saturday. Schedule the weekend of the Monument Beach Sportsmen's Show? Or not?

My vote is for a Saturday evening again. A bunch of us came from afar and one even flew up from Virginia, stayed overnight at the hotel next door.

Being selfish, again, but I think I can only make it on Friday night (4/17). I have a race on Sunday morning in Virginia so I need to drive home on Saturday. I won't be around any other weekend in April.

[crying]

And if it is a weekday night it is doubtful that I'll be going, as my Wife works in Boston and getting on-Cape after work would get us there very late.

It is definitely going to happen! It will be at the BBC in Sandwich. Date & details will be coming soon. Leonator134 what band are you in? Perhaps we can arrange to be there a night you play & some NES'ers will stick around and see you play. PM me if you want!

Sweet! I'll get the dates, not 100% sure when they are yet. Will go ask the guys now. I play with Technicolor Motor Home

There are some preliminary discussions in the works. Logistics that need to be ironed out and trying to get an idea when the Sandwich BBC will be ready for us. They are undergoing renovations. We are able to use the Centerville location but there isn't a hotel within stumbling distance so I think our best bet is to wait out the Sandwich renovation delay.

Carville is an option, but having the motel next door to the Sandwich BBC is a bonus. We had some great people come from afar because of the accommodations. I should have a better idea of the renovation timeline this weekend. Stay tuned!

If Sandwich is under renovations, anybody consider Cedarville?

Thanks for the bump. I will shake my friend Grace and get going on the planning. I think after Labor day is our best bet at this point. I really want to get this off the ground. We had such a great time last time!

Back
Top Bottom