• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Hmmm, Chinalfr was supposed to post pics as the happy couple met. Has anyone heard from him or her lately? Should we be filing a missing doll report?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great time, thanks to the organizers for putting it together. Awesome prizes and everyone wins. A few familiar NESers but met a bunch more. Sorry I missed the after-party at Bill Katts.
Here are a few pics, sorry for the quality.
20140308_212938.jpg 20140308_212948.jpg 20140308_212957.jpg 20140308_213011.jpg 20140308_213027.jpg 20140308_213038.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm........maybe he found true love and they're on their way to the Bahama's as we speak. [shocked] [rofl]

gollum.jpg

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Wow, again, what a night! I want to say thanks to everyone that came. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves? Thanks for your patience as this was the first time we have done this and site management threw us a slight curve right off the bat, but I think we transitioned well. We have already started discussing the next event and changes that we will make.

As near as I can tell we had close to 50 people. There were 44 prizes given out. A few people declined any prize, as they said they were just happy to be a part of NES and to make it there last night. Everyone got an NES sticker, courtesy of GottaGetShooting!

We had a great prize table to start, but then we had a huge amount of donations brought in at the last minute. Exactly half of the prizes disbursed were ammo packages. All of the donations that were brought were chosen by people, which means that I was able to put some of my ammo back in my cabinet:)

Nobody asked to be mentioned, but the following contributed to the prize table:
.45 Collector, American1, Artie, Bbarer, Bonestock, JGStunt, Koolmoose, Lone Wolf McQuade, PHF50, Slapshot and Wolf99. I know I missed at least one person on this list and possibly two, sorry about that, I tried to keep track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My task completed. Patty finally united with Warwickben.

477BAD71-133D-45EB-BDDA-D293CA48193D_zps8olye0rc.jpg

I did spice her up a bit. She is bling up & loaded. Ben will need to dig deep for hot load.

333FA763-8053-4386-8A81-64135F23BBD0_zpskepahon0.jpg

34372E2E-E6F2-4CB4-999B-A3A8D66C4E72_zpsyhqdckei.jpg

944C97D4-B2D2-40DE-951E-8B748012C5CB_zpsts7gttjz.jpg

Lastly, selfie with the hottie.

535B5D74-A6AB-445C-9BE2-765235E50801_zpssqpt03ay.jpg

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Last edited:
Wish I could've made it! I do recognize that back sunroom area, though. Went to one of our daughter in laws baby showers in that room last spring. Oh well, maybe next time...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol yeah that was weird walking in my house with my family over .

Yeah, but I'm sure they're just happy you finally found that special someone![wink]

Lol yeah that was weird walking in my house with my family over .

Nothing compare when I try to leave BBC with her. I have to walk through a crowded restaurant. I hold her hand, grab her waist and dance my way out. I got many cheers from the crowd including ladies. I'm yelling "Make way, my girlfriend is passing through".......

Nothing compare when I try to leave BBC with her. I have to walk through a crowded restaurant. I hold her hand, grab her waist and dance my way out. I got many cheers from the crowd including ladies. I'm yelling "Make way, my girlfriend is passing through".......

Wow I'm said I missed this...

Back
Top Bottom