NES FPS Gamers

What night works best for NES Game night?

• Sunday

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Monday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
RCON, reconfiguring my COD2 files
There should be a config file that has all your settings. You should be able to copy it from your old PC once you have the new one installed and all of your COD settings will be set.

Is the BF series like COD where you can auto update your PunkBuster files from server downloads or with patches?
I usually use maps-n-mods.org for all my Call of Duty patches because I have an account there. I don't know if they do Battlefield too.
I believe so.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Crap I missed it. Then again, I didn't look that hard. I wasn't supposed to be playing last night. I told the GF I had to "balance the check book". I had to be covert, so I couldn't turn up the sound or use TS.

Now that I know where it is, I'll change it when I jump on tonight.
Sweet

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I'm not looking forward to is reloading all my COD games, the patches, COD maps and mods, team speak, RCON, reconfiguring my COD2 files, etc. etc.
Last time I swapped motherboards, I just hooked everything up and booted up. I had to run the windows setup to install the hardware drivers, and then install the motherboard's drivers, but all the games and files were still installed and it worked like a champ.

I think you can also take an image with something like Norton Ghost, and then copy the image onto the new computers hard drive and then go through the whole set up thing to install the new drivers.

B

SKS Ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I went for a fresh instal and loaded all my COD stuff tonight with the new jet engine, errrr I mean PC I may get off a guy I know. I say jet engine because thats what the fan sounds like that the guy has in here. Volcano I think he called it to cool the processor.

Stats are....
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz w/hyper threading
RAM: Geil 4x512mb heat shielded DDR (2GB total)
Video card: ATI Radeon 9800 w/256mb Video RAM
HD is a Western Digital 40GB
its got a Pioneer DVD writer/rewriter

It runs COD2 smooth as silk and I can snipe through rain and fog with no proiblem at all with the settings cranked up. He said it'll run any Battlefield game out there just fine, but the fan is so loud and the sound card is built into the mother board and it sounds muffled. My other PC had a great sound card and war games sounded amazing.

I'm just testing it out to see how everything runs. I think its a go if he can change out the fan and sound for me.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
[shocked]
Great pic.
I had the game in my hands last night but I think that I need to upgrade the RAM. The 512 I have is bare minimum [sad2] Not to mention my PC died and this will be running on my laptop.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
alright... do any of you guys have BF 2142?

I just bought it... will be installing it tonight.

A few guys from my COD clan are heading this way as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got booted from another server last night. I guess I am some sort of elite hacker...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry guys, I just brought the clan K/D ratio down a notch. Hopefully I won't bleed all over any of you too badly tonight. [smile]

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Any XBox 360 players? I've got COD2, Quake 4, and Gears of War if anybody is online. My gamertag is the same as my screen name here.

SKS Ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm gonna see about getting Battlefield 2 tomorrow. Are you guys playing any expansion games with it, or will I be able to join in an NES game with just the standard game and patches?
I've got team speak reloaded but will need the IPs.

Brent

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK people. I had to add a server password to the teamspeak server.

Teamspeak server IP is: 209.213.89.197:8787
Teamspeak server Pass is: nes123

PM me if you have any questions.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, I have it. I like it better than BF2. I like the the weaponry etc of BF2 better, but the gameplay of 2142 can't be beat.
you'll have to give me your game name.

My id J.McClane

I just started playing and it has been an adjustment from COD... controls are different.

But I'm having fun with it.

I've already collected 7 dog tags [wink] I love knifing peeps[smile]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
you'll have to give me your game name.

My id J.McClane

I just started playing and it has been an adjustment from COD... controls are different.

But I'm having fun with it.

I've already collected 7 dog tags [wink] I love knifing peeps[smile]
Martlet

do any of you guys use xfire? It's a super fast way to see who is playing and join a game without searching through the game multiplayer interface.

http://www.xfire.com/
yep

Top Bottom