***NES Forum Upgrade 11/18/2017***

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to edit the subject line to a thread you previously started? There used to be a "go advanced" button that allowed you to do that.

How do we see the dates and time stamps on individual posts?

You can see more if your phone is in landscape...but forget trying to reply in landscape And rotating in between will switch your location on the page

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 6
What happened to the Eagle symbol of NES? What happened to the red white and blue? We traded it for baby blue? The text is WAY to small. Us old guys can’t see a thing. PITA! I’m thinking the new look is way to PC and way less patriotic.

Is it April Fools? This new format is terrible. It doesn't work on my phone anymore.

Is it April Fools? This new format is terrible. It doesn't work on my phone anymore.
Really? XenForo forums work great on my phone (iPhone 6). I dumped Tapatalk a couple years back and NES was not great on my phone browser. I'm on 2 other forums that use XenForo and I've had no issues.

Last edited:
Really, XenForo forums work great on my phone (iPhone 6). I dumped Tapatalk a couple years back and NES was not great on my phone browser. I'm on 2 other forums that use XenForo and I've had no issues.

Works great on my phone and tablet too, both Samsung/Android. Although to echo a previous poster, in landscape typing mode, you can't really see what you are typing.

Sorry, too many post to go through, particularly with the tiny buttons on the browser on a small screen.
My followed threads look like they are gone, is this normal? Also, will there be a mobile friendly vesion or Tapatalk support?

Really? XenForo forums work great on my phone (iPhone 6). I dumped Tapatalk a couple years back and NES was not great on my phone browser. I'm on 2 other forums that use XenForo and I've had no issues.

What is this xenforo app you speak of...can't find it in the app store

Hard to tell if the name and photo goes with the text above or below the name. This might be the same issue others are talking about where it it "too light", or "not enough contrast". A more visible separator line would go a long way.

Liking it the more I use it. The subtle color changes are better.

Would it be inconvenient to add a footer, or whatever it is called, to the bottom of the page also? For those of us that us 40 posts per page setting having not to scroll up would be awesome in this first world problem. Is lol right?

Thanks. Matt

Liking it the more I use it. The subtle color changes are better.

Would it be inconvenient to add a footer, or whatever it is called, to the bottom of the page also? For those of us that us 40 posts per page setting having not to scroll up would be awesome in this first world problem. Is lol right?

Thanks. Matt

What are you trying to do at the bottom of a post? There are a number of shortcuts available at the bottom of the page.

Can we still not see an indication about which threads we posted in before the changeover, or am I missing something? So far I can get it to tell me where I’ve posted since the new software, but that doesn’t help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom