• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES for New Jersey?

1MassFFL

NES Member
A friend in NJ is getting into firearms & I wanted to recommend a site like this to learn about guns, see local ammo prices, etc.
We both tried looking online but couldn't find anything similar to NES - anyone know of a site?
Thanks in advance

Ive been advised as a gun owner to avoid nj all together. Dont even drive through a corner of it. If your friend is getting into firearms his only choice, i think, would be move. Out of state or into prison
The are people in Jersey living legally with guns, but yes, it's much more difficult than Mass

There are many BETTER reasons to avoid Jersey though, without even reaching gun rights on the list 😂

Last edited:
A friend in NJ is getting into firearms & I wanted to recommend a site like this to learn about guns, see local ammo prices, etc.
We both tried looking online but couldn't find anything similar to NES - anyone know of a site?
Thanks in advance
NJ people will probably have to join the bigger frats. Try Glocktalk and AR15

Ive been advised as a gun owner to avoid nj all together. Dont even drive through a corner of it. If your friend is getting into firearms his only choice, i think, would be move. Out of state or into prison
Whenever traveling to the south I literally navigate to Scranton and then go from there. It adds like a half hour but I don’t have to be in that shithole state for even a moment.

Whenever traveling to the south I literally navigate to Scranton and then go from there. It adds like a half hour but I don’t have to be in that shithole state for even a moment.
I take the same route. 81 over 95 any day. I don't care if it's a bit longer. My driving sanity is worth it.

Quite timely - it's interesting how the NJ attorney general who had nothing to do with making the law, is so rabid in insisting it is Constitutional. He should focus on prosecuting criminals instead.
Along with many other AG’s.
What a joke we have become.

I hate driving through NJ. The state cops hang on out the highways like hungry vultures looking for an out of state plate to nail for anything. Plus it's also super weird that in NJ you can't even pump your own gas. I remember the last time I drove through and forgot when I pulled into a gas station and got out to operate the pump and the gas station attendant got super mad at me.

Back
Top Bottom