NES Bullet Casting Seminar

There is a really good chance I'll be able to make it. I'll pencil in the date. If I do make it I'll have a bunch of lead with me along with a lee melting pot and a few other things.

unfortunately, I will be unable to attend this. over 2 hours each way for me and have a wedding the next day so time is short. hopefully something like this will take place a bit further west next time.

thanks for doing this though gents, a great community we have here at NES.

Sounds like the Gelena will flow freely on that fine day.
Anyone happen to have one of those spectroscopy handheld metal scanner analyser?

The local scrap yard will be open on Saturday until 11:30
They have a scanner there. Oh, and a couple hundred tons of scrap lead

Not sure how I missed this, but my better half pointed out that 9/27 is a Sunday but we had been talking about Saturdays. So, 9/26, Saturday, 9am

Dan, sorry, you're not gonna make it. Hopefully next time.

Michael Spangler
asp
warwickben
DrBurnsides
Knob Creek
familyman15
Shootfirst
J.A.C.
yogi
Flywheel
Russel
01SVTvert
namedpipes
Bill Katt
Hardwired
MadatMarek
Fireescape
1919FAN
BillNed
drewh14
Boomer76 (?)
Mike Pacheco

(22)

Last edited:
Bumping it up for updates.

This thread is now a sticky for those interested. Keep an eye out or subscribe for updates.

Are there any strange cartridges that you guys are looking to load for? I think we have most of the usual suspects covered with the moulds we have on hand, but if possible I would like to try to keep most of you happy with the selection. 1919FAN has some rare and awesome moulds for the rare and awesome cartridges

Argh, I'll have to pass (although I was never in officially ), just typing in to state that if/when Shirley location comes through - I would certainly plan to attend.
Westport is 90 miles and it's too long of a hike.

If anyone is short on lead - I can help your cause with 5lbs of it, already in ingots (As long as it's going to be used in the clinic, otherwise my hoarding supersedes yours [laugh].) I'm 5 miles away from rt 2 and 495.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom