• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES 70s/80s Shoot - UPDATE: SEE POST NO. 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
rambo-ak47_s878x1090.jpg

If I finish the AK project in time.

Or maybe a captive bolt pistol?

400px-Nocountryforoldmen2.jpg

OK, on a serious note I'm interested. AK as mentioned, gen 1 Delta Elite, 80's Dan Wesson 44, maybe reconfig one of my AR's to look like an A1.

Would love to come with my 1911 in a jack-ass rig, dog named boo beside me, Breck-hair-model girlfriend in the passenger seat of my forward control A100 truck. But I might be dreaming. Best of luck getting this off the ground.

Matt

Got an '82 Clayco AK, an '84ish Randall A131, and at least one shiny 1980s Smith Model 36. My FAL is from the '60s and my Desert Eagle is from the '90s, alas.

I've also got a genuine t-shirt I've had since 1989. But I'm fairly sure it don't fit no more.

What ever happened to the NES military shoot? Of course this is an interesting idea as well. But the 70s, is that when dinosaurs still roamed the earth?????

The only guns I have from the 70s are a heavy barrel model 10 that was THE police handgun of the period and another S&W. The model 76 submachinegun. Will this be some place that allows full auto?

Back
Top Bottom