• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nerves. LTC interview at Somerville PD today.

It chafes, because I'm being treated as if I asked for a privilege. Is it the end of the world? Naw, but is it right? Absolutely not.

There is someone that went to get their license there two days after me, so I'm curious to see if he's given restrictions or not. I'd like to assume it was an oversight on their part as I made it abundantly clear in writing what my expectation was. Need to figure my next step.

The other side of the coin - I honestly don't think I'll be living here in 5 years. So I dunno. I'm a little at a loss.

So I just got my card in the mail. Was quick - that's for sure.
Class A
Target and Hunting

So, what's the next step, sending a letter requesting clarification and non-restricted?

This was somerville? That is odd... They have issued ALP generally for 6 months or more. As for what to do next, sit tight. There is a case in the FDC in MA on right to carry. Sit tight for that one to play out. You can follow it on NES or www.comm2a.org. It's called Hightower v. Boston.

Back
Top Bottom