• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'Neo-Nazi' with ties to hate group is charged with federal gun crime

Reptile

NES Member
'Neo-Nazi' with ties to hate group is charged with federal gun crime after cops pull car for speeding and find him dressed in tactical gear with a 9mm pistol, an AR-15 rifle, two AK-47 rifles and 1,500 rounds of ammunition
  • Aiden Bruce-Umbaugh, 23, was charged Wednesday with possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of a controlled substance
  • He was arrested on November 4 after car he was in was stopped for speeding
  • The vehicle was driven by Kaleb Cole, who was not arrested in the incident
  • Inside car, police allegedly discovered an AR-15 rifle, two AK-47 rifles, a Sig Sauer 9mm pistol and at least 1,500 rounds of ammunition
  • Bruce-Umbaugh initially denied having anything illegal inside the vehicle
  • However, he later admitted the firearms, marijuana, and THC belonged to him
  • Prosecutors said government had reason to believe Bruce-Umbaugh is a member of Atomwaffen Division, a neo-Nazi hate group
  • Cole is the suspected leader of The Atomwaffen Division in Washington state

Those eyes

he should smile and go for overly attached boyfriend meme

hqdefault.jpg

Just to remind you that none of the gun stuff would have been illegal if he hadn't had the weed with him.

Also. Its not against the law to be a neo-Nazi racist scumbag.

As article suggests, being dressed in "tactical gear" is also criminal as f***. That boy was up to no good in dem military style pants.

Dupe

Boy looks crazier than a shithouse rat to me.
That's a guy you wouldn't take your eyes off of if he walked into a room.
Like Krallstar said, those eyes.

What does a nazi look like exactly?

Himmler. Himmler is a good example. A God damned chicken farmer.

Blonde, pissed off look, incapable of smiling, looks like he gets in fights a lot, has that please punch me in the face look, etc.... Sort of like the pic above!

Nazis don't actually look anything like that. If you look at the actual Nazi brass, only Reinhard Heydrich looked remotely like their Aryan ideal. Hitler was a short man with poor facial hair taste and "colossal flatulence."

Himmler. Himmler is a good example. A God damned chicken farmer.

Nazis don't actually look anything like that. If you look at the actual Nazi brass, only Reinhard Heydrich looked remotely like their Aryan ideal. Hitler was a short man with poor facial hair taste and "colossal flatulence."

Yup, I know. But, I'm not sure why most of the people recently calling themselves nazis look a lot different than the original nazis.

Meanwhile, I have to laugh at people going around saying "aryans" are the genetically superior master race. Scroll back to post #2. He doesn't look genetically superior to me.

Yup, I know. But, I'm not sure why most of the people recently calling themselves nazis look a lot different than the original nazis.

Meanwhile, I have to laugh at people going around saying "aryans" are the genetically superior master race. Scroll back to post #2. He doesn't look genetically superior to me.

Its because the original Nazis were former WW1 vets or kids too young to have fought but they all felt betrayed by Versailles. The real Nazis appealed to many Germans, regardless of looks, because of how messed up Weimar Germany was. The leadership was largely rejects or society's marginalized though.

These days, being a "Nazi" is about acting out against authority or trying to find some perverse sense of brotherhood. The socially inept.

Back
Top Bottom