Neighbors can seize your firearms?!?

A part of me thinks this law is just setting the groundwork for legal confiscation--the .gov can't legally do it because of 2A, so they make it such that fellow citizens do the dirty work for them. Moms Demand and Bloomturd's goons breaking into people's homes to take their guns, because to them, it's reasonable to think that a person desiring to own a gun is mentally ill.

Next up is someone publishing a interactive map of gun owners houses... oh wait... and since anti's think anyone who wants a gun is mentally unstable by default....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SO ****ing glad the wife is open to moving to Texas.

Yes, I know, "but all you're doing is running"

**** that. Im not running - I want a better place for my family and for my lifestyle. MA isn't it anymore.

Come to think of it, it probably never was.

yeah, but wait until scott brown comes to town and then everyone on NES starts telling you that TX is just "MA south".

I simply don't understand.... Where's the logic? Someone with no firearms experience or license can come and take my weapon if they feel i'm unstable? Yea, there's absolutely no liability in that when they accidentally shoot themselves... Ridiculous..

Or a common criminal can say "hey I noticed that guy coming out of his house and he looked concerned or distressed, I figured I would do the right thing and get his firearms. Oh never mind that list that the local liberal paper printed of all the gun owners in my county".

I mean is common sense even a thing anymore, or is it just evil gun owner evil gun owner all they know repeating threw there heads.

Jason.

Or a common criminal can say "hey I noticed that guy coming out of his house and he looked concerned or distressed, I figured I would do the right thing and get his firearms. Oh never mind that list that the local liberal paper printed of all the gun owners in my county".

I mean is common sense even a thing anymore, or is it just evil gun owner evil gun owner all they know repeating threw there heads.

Jason.
The term "social construction of reality" is a double edged sword of doom.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Anyone intending to take the guns from an unstable person is clearly suicidal.
Take the guns back.

You can't use deadly force in MA to protect property. If someone asks for your guns, car, money, etc., you have to give it to them, then call a special number they've setup for situations like this. The number is nine-one-one. The person that answers will help you gain access to a safe space and grief counseling as needed.

Anyone intending to take the guns from an unstable person is clearly suicidal.
Take the guns back.

You can't use deadly force in MA to protect property. If someone asks for your guns, car, money, etc., you have to give it to them, then call a special number they've setup for situations like this. The number is nine-one-one. The person that answers will help you gain access to a safe space and grief counseling as needed.

My point was that someone attempting to take your guns is clearly unstable, and therefore subject to the same confiscation that he imposed.
Now there's the absurd situation of two people legally confiscating the guns back and forth.

My point was that someone attempting to take your guns is clearly unstable, and therefore subject to the same confiscation that he imposed.
Now there's the absurd situation of two people legally confiscating the guns back and forth.

Nope. There's a built in pressure relief. You can only do four transfers a year.

(Don't mind me, I'm just mocking the concept of encouraging people to steal guns from gun owners. What's that phrase... something like Moulin Rouge? No.... Molon Labe! I think that's it)

Back
Top Bottom