Neighborly dispute ends with seizure of guns

FOLDER.jpg

The gentleman was a dumbass, he made threats and then he talked to the cops.
That being said, Westfield is not a very firearms friendly town (green or not).
Chief John Camerota, probably needs to be removed from office.

smitty

Pure BS, this whole time when people are being denied ALP LTCs and being made to jump through all kinds of hoops Chief Camerota requires no extra paperwork/interview or anything and processed my renewal in 19 days last September. He's one of the few who actually does what he's supposed to and follows the laws regarding licensing.

Once the current dispute is settled, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy got his license back. Even though he's a dumb ass.

The gentleman was a dumbass, he made threats and then he talked to the cops.
That being said, Westfield is not a very firearms friendly town (green or not).
Chief John Camerota, probably needs to be removed from office.
Sgt. Alex Baginski, “Once weapons are even mentioned” he said, “we’re going to take the guns.” Sounds to me like a two faced dog killing jackass, way to go there super cop!
Office Luis Morales - Is just the type of patrolman for protecting dummies in Westfield.

smitty

Westfield seems to have an extraordinary amount of a**h***s on the force. At the same time there are some they have that are excellent. Look to community policing for all the right things they are doing and the good guys and look at all the power tripping a**h***s in traffic bureau. A friend higher up once said every job has a**h***s. Here at Wpd we have a whole lot of them. With that being said I don't know if it's an issue of oversight but the COP is certainly not against the citizens.

Pure BS, this whole time when people are being denied ALP LTCs and being made to jump through all kinds of hoops Chief Camerota requires no extra paperwork/interview or anything and processed my renewal in 19 days last September. He's one of the few who actually does what he's supposed to and follows the laws regarding licensing.

Once the current dispute is settled, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy got his license back. Even though he's a dumb ass.

Exactly. I waited to renew until I knew my address change was processed. State took forever to sign for the registered letter. Then took forever to change in the system. They had me in for renewal in 2 days after I went in. It would have been a week and a half but being so close she moved me up. Guys just want to make enemies for no reason. Just like the guys bashing westside cops over the rally. Look at the massive article the chief was quoted as saying he wasn't worried about us at all, but was about the antis. Sometimes people need to take a step back and look at the big picture.

Don't threaten people that make you angry, with a fire arm......

Added to my list of shit I shouldn't do. Funny enough... It wasn't on my list yet... probably because it's common sense... Do I think he should lose his LTC over it? Probably not... But he showed a pretty bad lack of judgement.

Well said, John. And thanks to our current anti-gun climate, a lack of judgment is all that's needed to give our whole community a black eye.

Back
Top Bottom