• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need your PRAYERS for my grandson Ethan

The only prayer I say regularly is for the health and well being of children..... I shall pray

Prayers sent. But. If you're worried. The juvenile cell free DNA oncology screening is the way to go. They can look for mutated tumor DNA floating the in the blood. It's not as reliable with brain cancers.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4534284/
they usually do CSF that is a PITA to get(it hurts). But. If you're worried about a return of the cancer, or that it's changing. This is not a bad way to test.

Prayers sent. But. If you're worried. The juvenile cell free DNA oncology screening is the way to go. They can look for mutated tumor DNA floating the in the blood. It's not as reliable with brain cancers.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4534284/
they usually do CSF that is a PITA to get(it hurts). But. If you're worried about a return of the cancer, or that it's changing. This is not a bad way to test.

Thank god it's not cancer and the tumor is gone. But his growth hormones are low and the doctor said that the treatment could cause the tumor to return

Ethan had surgery a few years ago to remove a brain tumor!
I remember crying and asking Jesus for a Miracle and that's when I saw Jesus standing next to Ethan's bed when Ethan came out of surgery that's when I knew Ethan was going to be ok. But today the doctor said Ethan is in early Puberty and that his growth hormones are low he will need shorts for a long time and that the shorts could make the tumor come back so we are asking if you could PRAY for Ethan and ask Jesus for 1 more MIRACLE for Ethan ! we will be seeing the doctor on Thursday to talk about the treatment .
Jesus I ask that you once again intervene on behave of Ethan and give him 1 more Miracle . I know in my heart that the doctors are wrong again and that you are still walking on the side of Ethan and that nothing can stop your love for your child Ethan

Amen
I've just said a prayer for ethan and i will say another before bed. God knows the way, god will take care of Ethan and your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom