Need your PRAYERS for my grandson Ethan

Ethan had surgery a few years ago to remove a brain tumor!
I remember crying and asking Jesus for a Miracle and that's when I saw Jesus standing next to Ethan's bed when Ethan came out of surgery that's when I knew Ethan was going to be ok. But today the doctor said Ethan is in early Puberty and that his growth hormones are low he will need shorts for a long time and that the shorts could make the tumor come back so we are asking if you could PRAY for Ethan and ask Jesus for 1 more MIRACLE for Ethan ! we will be seeing the doctor on Thursday to talk about the treatment .
Jesus I ask that you once again intervene on behave of Ethan and give him 1 more Miracle . I know in my heart that the doctors are wrong again and that you are still walking on the side of Ethan and that nothing can stop your love for your child Ethan

Amen

I'll say a prayer for your Grandson. Stay strong, our thoughts are with you.

In regards to the shots, does he have to take them? He may not mature as everyone else does and be small, but if he's healthy now why flirt with something that could mess that up. Sorry, I'm sure you've had these discussions, but just a thought.

I'll say a prayer for your Grandson. Stay strong, our thoughts are with you.

In regards to the shots, does he have to take them? He may not mature as everyone else does and be small, but if he's healthy now why flirt with something that could mess that up. Sorry, I'm sure you've had these discussions, but just a thought.

He is healthy

best wishes on getting through this difficult challenge and coming out strong and healthy on the other side !

I'll be praying for Ethan. Believe in miracles, they do exist - your grandson is living proof of that. :)

I'm not much of a praying man but I sincerely wish your grandson a complete and successful treatment, and a long and happy life.

Back
Top Bottom