Delete

Sell Polytech or Arsenal

• sell Polytech

• Sell Arsenal

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are crazy selling one of those.

If you end up selling one to buy a POS AIR15 with $900 worth of airsoft parts, I will post a pic of a nasty fat chick on every single thread you start so they all get locked.

And the "never fired" comment ... WTF dude. AKs were put on this earth to be used and abused, preferably overthrowing a government, but range time is fine. God gave you an AK, use it.

Guns are tools and since you’ve been around the block with 59 feedback you know what you want. All the new and improved weapons our there are just that, a better tool most of the time. It’s like comparing 1980’s Milwaukee tools to 2000’s DeWalt. I love my Milwaukee tools but I like my DeWalts too.

If finances force you keep the wood and steel.

Guns are tools and since you’ve been around the block with 59 feedback you know what you want. All the new and improved weapons our there are just that, a better tool most of the time. It’s like comparing 1980’s Milwaukee tools to 2000’s DeWalt. I love my Milwaukee tools but I like my DeWalts too.

If finances force you keep the wood and steel.

not really sure that's a fitting comparison.

firearms haven't so much got better over the past 20 years as they have become cheaper to manufacture decent quality. they're still more expensive than they used to be, but that doesn't necessarily equate to a better build.

machining is leaps and bounds over what it used to be, but the personal touch in fit and finish and also quality control seem to have taken a nose dive! #f***ruger

Back
Top Bottom