• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need to vent people commenting on NRA

I've been following the NRA on twitter and the thing that is really pissing me off is that almost all the people who negatively comment on the NRA tweets are from other countries. WTF? Stay out of our politics! I've seen a couple posts where the negative commenters are from Canada and Australia. F'in really!? Just bc you allowed your rights to be stripped away, you don't get to comment on why ours should be stripped away too. It is like the kid on the playground who had his toy taken away, then complaining until everyone else's toy is taken away too.
I just needed to vent for a second.

Meh..

We do the same, all the time. "Formerly Great Britain" is a common one.

Trashing the Aussies is the same.

It's bitterness, on their part - they know what they no longer have, like Gollum, and his Presciousssssss.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh..

It's bitterness, on their part - they know what they no longer have, like Gollum, and his Presciousssssss.

Meh..

-

- - - Updated - - -

Meh..

Difference is we havnt given up on our rights yet, those countries have, were just throwing it in their face.

Foreigners making comments like that don't bother me too much. I just consider it a form of penis envy. [laugh] What does piss me off is when American citizens want us to follow in the footsteps of those foreign countries.

making fun of people in other countries is the best.

People do it to americans because they are jealous.

We do it to other people because we're better than them.

it's science.

You have to know what you're getting into with twitter... its like an aggregator for all the stupidity on the internet.

You have to know what you're getting into with twitter... its like an aggregator for all the stupidity on the internet.

I don't think this could have been said any better. I just get pissed lately due to all the idiots and it really burns me when I see people without any skin in the game trying to piss on my Cheerios.

Might my first suggestion be, stay away from Twitter. I went on the other day and I won't ever search that term again.

So many things going on and you get pissed about what other countries say? - its a good thing you werent in Europe on 9/11/01. I was, and no one felt bad or sorry, but people are entitled to their opinions.

Anyways. The NRA s**ks.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh phew, I thought you meant you needed to ventilate people. Glad to see you are just venting about people.

+ reps for the laugh.

Back
Top Bottom