• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need some revolver expertise!

KTech2316

NES Member
Never been big into revolvers. A few years back I acquired these 2 Colt custom cobras .357m . They have matching transverse serial #'s (example ccc014 & 014ccc).Anyone have a clue to what they worth. I've checked Gunbroker a few times but can never find anything close. Not looking to sell them I'm just curious what their all about. These look to pretty to fire and have only seen daylight 3 or 4 times.

colt custom.jpg

Thank you. I wish I had some intrest in these. Safe queens! I'm one of this guys that shoots the heck outta his guns.

There is actually another one from his collection in my safe. It's a S&W 44. Numbered 3 of 200. It's a howitzer.

Save them, hand them down to your children. If you don't have any these revolvers are a good reason to make some! I'd make a playlist of movies with Colt revolvers, just sit back, and enjoy.

I was never much of a revolver man myself, but Im finding they catch my eye more often these days. Those look phenomenal.

[thumbsup]

Drool. Excuse me while I go fondle my S&W 686 .357

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't sell them. We should go and shoot them, I'll bring the ammo.

Back
Top Bottom