• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need Scope Mount for a Bushnell scope

Hardwired

NES Member
Getting an inexpensive Bushnell Banner BDC 40mm 3-9x.
Planning on using it with a 10/22 and AR.

I guess I need something tall enough for the 40mm front lens.
What are some decent options that will work with this scope?
Are there any options for a quick release so I can store it separately unmounted? Will this mean I have to sight it in every time I remount it?

Thanks

if ruger has universal rail he should be all set.

also if you gonna be swaping between two guns then get something QD, maybe even QD+single piece unit. easier to swap that way.
just my 2 cents

Check out Brownells they should have a good selection of high rings which are quick release.

First, the 40mm objective is not that large and low rings and one piece mounts would work just fine. I am assuming your rifle has a one piece base mount and I would always recommend one piece easy to remove mounts like ADM/Larue/Bobro mounts. There are other companies that sell cheap one piece mounts that run around $100 can't think of the name at the moment.

Also, the above mounts are designed to hold zero every time you remove the scope, unless you switch rifles and you need to zero it for the other one. Zeroing its simple and should not take more than 3 round every time you move the scope between rifles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom