• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need NRA Instructor for RI Permit Qual...

Hi All,

I'm looking to apply for my RI permit and I need an NRA instructor to help me qualify on the Army "L" target.

Thanks.

David

What town do you live in ?

I know an NRA instructor that lives in Westport,MA

You bet....

Brave soul, going after the RI permit?

Hi,

I live in south east Worcester county, in Blackstone Valley. In the summer I tend to hit beaches in RI/Falmouth.

Also, I dropped a note to the RI AG's office before I sent the application and received a polite call from a woman related to his office. I hoping this may help the process along. I'll keep you all in the loop.

One interesting thing. I said how I was told that most residents have a hard time getting a permit and she jokingly said "you don't know our residents" or something like that. Wow!!

David

Hi,

I live in south east Worcester county, in Blackstone Valley. In the summer I tend to hit beaches in RI/Falmouth.

Also, I dropped a note to the RI AG's office before I sent the application and received a polite call from a woman related to his office. I hoping this may help the process along. I'll keep you all in the loop.

One interesting thing. I said how I was told that most residents have a hard time getting a permit and she jokingly said "you don't know our residents" or something like that. Wow!!

David

It's one of the few permits I don't have... I am sorely tempted.

Dave W. - I can do this for you if Hopkinton Sportsmens is an acceptable location - we even have the Army L targets in stock.

Back
Top Bottom