. Need legal advise

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What if a trust buys the house???

Asking for a friend...
I think the contract covers that---- Buyer or any person acting for, or with the buyer purchases, leases or other wise acquires an interest in the real property.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sorry for the rough lesson. Is the agents name Pat by any chance? We had the worst experience in the world with our agent. She was already working with us when she brought up a contract and I flat out told her no. If she wanted our business she was going to work for it.

Turns out she knew less about buying a house than we did and we came within an hour of losing a 5 grand deposit.

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the rough lesson. Is the agents name Pat by any chance? We had the worst experience in the world with our agent. She was already working with us when she brought up a contract and I flat out told her no. If she wanted our business she was going to work for it.

Turns out she knew less about buying a house than we did and we came within an hour of losing a 5 grand deposit.
No, Her name isn't Pat.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I had a Pat. I don't recall her trying to get me to sign a contract but she always had this small collection of white stuff in the corner of her mouth. It was very off putting, so much so that I remember it to this day.

Attachments

Top Bottom