• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need Ink Fingerprints!!

So, Florida requires the use of the old blue/white fingerprints cards for their non-resident LCT. Also, they require that the fingerprints be taken by law enforcment (no private services). I went to my local PD to have them take my prints but they only do fingerprints electronicaly.

I was thinking about going back to the PD to see if they would do it if I supplied the ink pad. Any other ideas?

/John

Last edited:
I went to my local PD to have them take my prints but they only do fingerprints electronicaly.
My town's PD dept does electronic prints as well, but is set up to laser print them on the blue tenprint cards. The officer always runs a test print on blank stock to make sure the proper options (ie, prints only, no card image) are set.

Not sure where you are located but i do know that boston pd hq's does them for$5.00. We use them all the time. The other option is if you have an fbi field office they will give you the cards for free then call the surrounding pd's someone will do it for you.... Many times the pd's just dont have the cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its kind of a drive for you, but Greenfield, Ma PD will do the ink cards for (if memory serves) $10. My local PD refused, not on the issue of it being for a permit, they refuse to take them for another agency, even if its an agency in Ma. The guy I worked with in GPD even has a stamp he puts on the cards, and signs it, so if theres any question, they can call and he can verify that he is the person that did the prints.

i had to get ink cards for my form1 call you locate state police
they did them for free, just had to work w/ their schedule
garyz

Back
Top Bottom