• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need Ideas/Help with Logo idea

MAGG

NES Member
So next week I am heading out to Burbank for work. I am getting a new pair of in ear monitors for work( deal was to sweet to pass up, $200 for $1600 custom molded ears. They goop up you ear etc and essentially you have molded head phones. I already own 5 pairs thru the years. But these ones I want to put a logo on. Granted they are kind of small. So the logos cannot be to complicated or big

4ec4fc2e_as-1b5.jpeg

but you can get almost any color and design. I already own clear, two blacks, skin color and a green. So these ones I was thinking yellow base with a black logo.

heres another example of the size etc

westone06.jpg

I want to get something pro 2a/gun related. I also like skulls and crossbones . Was thinking the molon labe helmet logo ..etc. So figured anyone who helped me with an idea if I pick it I will send you a signed set of used drum sticks from the drummer in Aerosmith as a thank you. So if anyone is bored and has a cool logo or design post em up. thanks

I'd be browsing morale patches for ideas; anything that translates to embroidery should be able to shrink down that small and be readable. Gadsden flag snake is always a fun one.

Back
Top Bottom