Need help identifying a Marlin 22 rimfire rifle.

So, I came out of the woods late this morning and decided to dive into our old gun cabinet and see what I could find.

Pulled out an old-ish marlin 22 semi-auto, detachable magazine fed rifle. But, it needs some parts (see pics below). The only problem is that I cannot find any model numbers on it. I stripped it to see if the bolt was stamped with anything, and that was a big negative.

Heres the gun:
IMG_0130.jpg

Up close of the bolt;
IMG_0131.jpg

And the reason I need to figure out what model it is. No trigger.
IMG_0132.jpg

One of the only two markings on the rifle:
IMG_0135.jpg

The other marking:
IMG_0134.jpg

I will also need a replacement magazine for it. Any ideas on where to start looking?

So, I came out of the woods late this morning and decided to dive into our old gun cabinet and see what I could find.

Pulled out an old-ish marlin 22 semi-auto, detachable magazine fed rifle. But, it needs some parts (see pics below). The only problem is that I cannot find any model numbers on it. I stripped it to see if the bolt was stamped with anything, and that was a big negative.

Heres the gun:
IMG_0130.jpg

Up close of the bolt;
IMG_0131.jpg

And the reason I need to figure out what model it is. No trigger.
IMG_0132.jpg

One of the only two markings on the rifle:
IMG_0135.jpg

The other marking:
IMG_0134.jpg

I will also need a replacement magazine for it. Any ideas on where to start looking?

Walmart usually has marlin magazines (actually labelled as clips on some of the packages) that fit a bunch of different models. I've seen them on clearance at some of the stores recently (Northboro MA and Tilton NH)

Back
Top Bottom