Need help finding lost item

boscru

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Maybe it's with the Chevy Cruze that was loaned to a stranger at a party in Wakefield for an alleged, quick, Wakefield-to-Wakefield round trip. A day later, the borrower told the lender that the car was in BROCKTON; I don't think the lender ever heard from the borrower again nor got his Cruze back.
and i don't recall he/she updating that thread with a resolution. i could be wrong though

J.A.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Maybe it's with the Chevy Cruze that was loaned to a stranger at a party in Wakefield for an alleged, quick, Wakefield-to-Wakefield round trip. A day later, the borrower told the lender that the car was in BROCKTON; I don't think the lender ever heard from the borrower again nor got his Cruze back.
That car is now a taxi in Mumbai

BrianWilson

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude you serious? I lost a tape measure/tape dispenser and you post a picture of a compass? I see old people still wearing them on their wrist in case they get lost on the way home from Walgreens.
Maybe think of it more as a suggestion as to where you put it?

J.A.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I understand nostalgia. But I was in Auburn and I lost my watch can you please find it? Really?Am I missing something? Go buy a chep metal detector and go find it. Are you a snowflake?
How dare you assume I can afford such luxuries like a metal detector. Now I know I am dealing with the 1%. You must be one of the people that owns a house on the vineyard. I had to settle for a house on the ocean in Falmouth staring at the vineyard like a peasant wishing I lived there.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Somewhere around Barstow,on the edge of the desert
How dare you assume I can afford such luxuries like a metal detector. Now I know I am dealing with the 1%. You must be one of the people that owns a house on the vineyard. I had to settle for a house on the ocean in Falmouth staring at the vineyard like a peasant wishing I lived there.
Now go home and get your shine box.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Dude...your 15 minutes Fame are up.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I learned a long time ago that you can get pretty close by guessing lengths. Within a couple of inches at least.

J.A.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Has it really been two years? The original post this was spun off from is still an all time favorite. Hint look at comment 19.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have given this a lot of thought. Tape measures are raciss.
Lots of times i have measured something, cut a piece of wood, and then it still does not fit. It triggers me every time. Without tape measures, there would be no wrong size pieces of wood. Harmony with the universe! BLM carpentry!

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have given this a lot of thought. Tape measures are raciss.
Lots of times i have measured something, cut a piece of wood, and then it still does not fit. It triggers me every time. Without tape measures, there would be no wrong size pieces of wood. Harmony with the universe! BLM carpentry!

smokey-seven

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A couple friends of mine were framing an interior wall, one of them stepped on the others folding rule and snapped it. It was lunch time, so they left the site to grab a bite and pick up a new rule. After they returned one was cutting studs and the other was calling out the measurement from the other side of the room. First stud was short by quite a bit as was the second one. The went into a bit of a verbal altercation to discover that the brand new folding rule was missing a 6" section.

BTSDOG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Dude you serious? I lost a tape measure/tape dispenser and you post a picture of a compass? I see old people still wearing them on their wrist in case they get lost on the way home from Walgreens.
You got something against us "old people"? You do realize, we've forgotten more shit than you'll ever know......[rofl]

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... this example of green building practices is awesome. EVERY thing there was made from recycled materials!
Gonna need a lot more refrigerator carton
to live up to AO-C's high standards for public housing.

Top Bottom