Need help finding lost item

J.A.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well the other day at work I was measuring some measurements and this guy at work started screaming at me. I wasn't sure why he was so mad.

He asked to see my tape measure, then yelled For Cereal! and threw that mother right in the woods.

It belonged to my grandfather and my dad passed it on to me, most of the numbers are worn off it but I still used it because it meant so much. It made getting accurate measurements tough but it made me feel good using it thinking of my granddad. The guy was probably mad I was giving him ballpark figures but lets get real. That is why every one on youtube says always cut a little longer than needed to make adjustments. Old timers are so stuck in the measure twice, cut once old wives tale.

Anyone help is appreciated its silver with lots of scratches and is in the woods in the Wareham area. Word of caution, there is a lot of dog sh*t around that area, keep your eyes on the ground.

J.A.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are you not looking for it yourself because you are unable to handle dogshit properly?
Dude, boss says pick up dog Sh*t I say OK; I pick some up. He if then gets on all fours sniffing out dog sh*t at the courtyards what does he want from me. I don't have a dog sh*t detector, we aren't hunting for land mines here.

J.A.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I keep telling the higher ups we need about 50 of these around the property but they don't listen. Its like my 6 years of Liberal Arts at NYU was a fairy tale to them.

I'd like to see them try and interview 250 homeless people on the streets of New York if they think the Starbucks Logo should be purple and what their favorite menu offering is.

Ultrasonic Solar Power Cat Dog Pet Repeller Infrared Sensor Half Arc Shape

J.A.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The tape measure has been found !!! turns out it was just an old fancy metal roll of tape. I did always wonder why I had to rip off part of it after each measurement.

Hetzer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good news, I found your dogshit.

Do you want to swing by and pick it up or should I just mail you the shoes I was wearing when I "found" it?

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It might be under the bridge I have for sale . . . . . I'll go look ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
What do you mean, it's for sale? I thought we had an agreement. I told you that I'd pay asking price, as soon as my money from Nigeria comes in.

deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Since everyone is still out from looking, could you also look for my virginity? I lost that close to 40 years ago and sill haven't found it. I'm sure its in that area.

Greg

FormerlyIndifferent

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's with the Chevy Cruze that was loaned to a stranger at a party in Wakefield for an alleged, quick, Wakefield-to-Wakefield round trip. A day later, the borrower told the lender that the car was in BROCKTON; I don't think the lender ever heard from the borrower again nor got his Cruze back.

Top Bottom