• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need help finding a deleted classifieds ad

Hi Mods,

I traded a person for his three mosins at the end of February. It was his post, not mine and it was in the F/S section not in the WTT section. He had semi-detailed info on all three firearms in the ad. I had this info in a saved pm, but I must have deleted the pm accidentally and the original ad has been deleted by now (I searched for it). I have the other guy's NES user name and I am sure that his original title included something about "3 mosins" in it. If a mod could give send me a pm, then I would appreciate it. I don't want to give too much info out in this thread (just being cautious). Thanks

1. Mosin Nagant 1891/59. Mint condition with beutiful wood. Bbl looks brand new(and likely is, doubt its been shot since being rearseneled). I have never shot this. I belive this is a 1942, Izvesk factory. Like I said this gun looks brand new.

2. Mosin Nagant M44. Wood and bbl are in pretty good condition. I have shot this one a little, maybe 40 rounds, cleaned and put away. This is a 1946 Izvesk factory.

3. Mosin nagant, chinese type 53. This one is in rough condition. Wood is fair and the bbl looks like a dirty sewer pipe. The bayonet is pitted pretty good. Despite that it shot good given its condition. Hard to find and a neat piece of history. Think it is a 1954.

Back
Top Bottom