• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need good belt for USPSA.

GeorgeMason

NES Member
As the title implies, I’m looking for a good belt I can use for the intro to USPSA class. Doesn’t need to be nice looking leather or anything, nylon is ok. Not looking to break the bank. What do you all recommend?

I have one from Double Alpha and it seems to be made very well. I'll be in the intro class as well. Think it was around $60.

Don’t think nice looking leather belts would work for USPSA. The 2 piece competition belt, even the cheapest on eBay, would get you further.

For the intro class you will be fine with whatever OWB holster and mag pouches you have now. At the class, you will also get to see the various rigs that the instructors will have and pick their brains on what they like and don't about what they currently have. I took this class last year and if I bought what I thought I needed before the class it would have been wasted money. I ended up with double alpha belt shortly after the class with the boss hanger for my holster.

Back
Top Bottom