Need Favor: Paper FA-10

Hey all, I need a favor. Does someone have a paper FA-10 form they can mail/scan and email me? I have been trying to use the mass.gov website to do a E-FA10 for a LONG time now and every time I get an error and am told to email the administrator. Well surprise surprise no one actually answers these emails because I have sent multiple. I really don't want to drag this on and walk a fine line with the registration laws because the state is incompetent. If someone could send me the paper copy so I can mail that to the FRB it would be a HUGE help.

Thanks!

Just curious, are you using a Mac computer to do the eFA10? I know when I filled out my first eFA10 I got an error and later found out it has something to do with the Mac computers. Works fine on every other computer I've used. Wish I could help ya but I don't have any paper forms.

I have done 6-7 transfers via EFA10 and have had no issues (knock on wood) yet. The only issue I have is not being able to print the form, but you can just save as a PDF and print later... Good Luck!

Just curious, are you using a Mac computer to do the eFA10? I know when I filled out my first eFA10 I got an error and later found out it has something to do with the Mac computers. Works fine on every other computer I've used. Wish I could help ya but I don't have any paper forms.

Never had a problem on my Mac.

I could be wrong but I thought they weren't accepting paper forms any longer.

They aren't, and I know quite a few people that have had them returned and told that they have to do the E-FA10 or they will be in Violation. Several have even received phone calls from the CHSB regarding the paper FA-10.

It's stupid, but I figured that I would just throw that out there.

- - - Updated - - -

They still accept paper forms, if it's not serialized they will send it back to you with a serialized form

Good to know, the people that I've spoken too didn't get that option.

I could be wrong but I thought they weren't accepting paper forms any longer.

No, they accept the genuine forms (old 3-part and new 1-part) with the S/Ns pre-printed on them.

Most PDs don't want to be bothered with them or "customer service" so they are telling everyone that they no longer exist and use the e-form. Jason Guida admitted to me that certain transactions can not be done on-line and require paper.

Michaela (current FRB Director) told me that upon request she's mailing forms only to the Licensing Officer at a PD in hopes that they will be available for mere peons to pick up when needed.

Back
Top Bottom