• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need another reason to CCW?

This.
This is another badge of honor on the lowest of the lows sleeve. This wouldn't have been recorded if the gang of black dudes wanted to beat down the lone wolf for a vendetta. He would have made it around the corner if he as lucky before all of them jumped on him.
This is a beating that the guys can go back home and watch, thus, it was recorded by one of their folk from the very beginning.

I know this happens regularly all over the place and some say this beating isn't that bad, but no matter what 3 vs 1 is unacceptable. If they have an issue then 1 vs 1 is the manly thing to do. Otherwise, report the issue and let the court dictate the punishment. These guys were out looking for trouble which is a moronic way to live your life.

I know this happens regularly all over the place and some say this beating isn't that bad, but no matter what 3 vs 1 is unacceptable. If they have an issue then 1 vs 1 is the manly thing to do. Otherwise, report the issue and let the court dictate the punishment. These guys were out looking for trouble which is a moronic way to live your life.

While it's hard to tell, "the internet" has basically determined this was a stunt by a rap group... and the victim wasn't in on it. They just wanted to film a beating of a random guy to make themselves look cool. There have been names found and facebook pages linked. "The Internet" is usually pretty good at investigating these sort of things, and it'll be interesting what the police end up doing.

Last edited:
feets dont fail me now! he coulda ran... [wink]

also, wtf were they doing in that turf at night? buying drugs? hookers? trying to be "hard" ect....

This is good to know, staying off their turf. I guess the next person that drives into my neighbor that doesn't belong on my turf, I get to beat up. Luckily my Turf is actual Polo turf, so the beating will be a lot more civilized

I'm sure there's more to this story than meets the eye. Perhaps the victim wasn't initially a victim at all, instead part of a larger group that was harassing one of the assailants in the video at an earlier time? Grab some buddies, and decided to find and go after this guy. Who knows.

It's easy to sit here and say "I would have..." etc, but push come to shove, things rarely happen as you plan or intend. What if he had a concealed weapon, managed to get off a shot or two, but was overwhelmed by the group, and had the weapon taken from him, and subsequently shot and killed by it? In that case, a weapon would have served more harm than good. I know it's comforting to think that a weapon and a bit of preemptive caution makes you safe, but in truth, if someone wants to get you, it isn't terribly hard.

WTF? [rolleyes]

and just in case, i just watched the video for the 3rd time, the beat down-ee did some sort of "fly" kick right before "BG no 1" climed onto the platform. [thinking]

who is the victim? the one getting his ass whipped for the three "crunk" assailants?

dude, watch it again.. he's hopping over something...not displaying some magical ninja skills....

I never saw that video before now. I bet if it had been 3 white dudes beating down a brother, I would have already seen the "hate crime" video a thousand times.

Yup that's exactly what would have happened,with national coverage. I dont have a concealed carry but always carry my gerber folder no matter what.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OK Richmond isn't Nantucket but its a county mile better than Detroit or Baltimore. [smile]

Detroit's a hell of a town! I've been to some of the shadiest ghettos in Detroit with thousands in camera gear on my back and never had a problem. Then again I go with a whole pack of scumbags...goin to the hood alone is never a good call.

Then again, from my understanding my class A is good in Michigan...probably gonna see about flying the pistol out there with me next time I go. Can never be too careful... ;)

Detroit's a hell of a town! I've been to some of the shadiest ghettos in Detroit with thousands in camera gear on my back and never had a problem. Then again I go with a whole pack of scumbags...goin to the hood alone is never a good call.

Then again, from my understanding my class A is good in Michigan...probably gonna see about flying the pistol out there with me next time I go. Can never be too careful... ;)

Just make sure you don't lay over in New Jersey!

This is good to know, staying off their turf. I guess the next person that drives into my neighbor that doesn't belong on my turf, I get to beat up. Luckily my Turf is actual Polo turf, so the beating will be a lot more civilized

[thinking]

seriously? i can take you down a couple streets tonight were IF we walked by, we would probably get to use our guns....

and just in case, i just watched the video for the 3rd time, the beat down-ee did some sort of "fly" kick right before "BG no 1" climed onto the platform. [thinking]

who is the victim? the one getting his ass whipped for the three "crunk" assailants?

You probably should "full screen" the video, because it is very obvious that the "fly kick" you mentioned, was just the guy jumping over a railing so he wouldn't be trapped. Must have been some sort of loading dock, or something.

Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out. This seems to be an appropriate thought process if ever faced with such a scenario. This is just one more reason to CCW whenever possible. Too bad Lowell, MA doesn't see anyone other than LEO to have unrestricted rights to carry. I guess walking the streets at night could be considered "sporting purposes" these days. No?

Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out. This seems to be an appropriate thought process if ever faced with such a scenario. This is just one more reason to CCW whenever possible. Too bad Lowell, MA doesn't see anyone other than LEO to have unrestricted rights to carry. I guess walking the streets at night could be considered "sporting purposes" these days. No?

Only if you are wearing hiking boots!

Sorry....you're stretching on this one...they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt...3 on 1...

target Practice...BG's are targets right?

You seem to be suggesting "that's just the way it is" as if it's a thing worth tolerating.

did you read my post? it's a fact of life, the ghetto is what it is... it's a jungle.. food gets eaten because "nobody saw nuffin" mentality... horse blinders, play ostrich, ignore the problem and hope it goes away [thinking]

it is NOT worth tolerating to me. but i could have killed 5 or 6 people *or* moved... if you want to start exterminating them, you let me know... i'll be your Medic, usually next to last on the ___ Man stack on entry.

Just curious, where do you live?

the suburbs... why?

i'm amused that people find this so disgusting and appauling. it's happening right now. do you know how much of this shit happens that goes unreported?

i.e. Bobby and Tim want to be "hard" so they borrow mom's car, throw a 2-pac CD in the car and drive into the [insert ghetto here] from [insert suburbs here] to get drugs, booze, hookers and blow.. whatever...

they get their ass beat and go home. rinse, repeat

Note to self: carry big knife until suitable carry gun is had.

i mean, i honestly dont know what would behoove someone to go out and beat up a complete stranger for no reason.....

and the thing that makes me even madder.....they attacked him in a pack......if you want to go fight someone, at least have the balls to do it alone.

There were 2 guys that got a beat down in that vid...where the second guy that got beat came from I didn't see.

But there is clearly 2 guys getting a beat down.

Back
Top Bottom