Need another reason to CCW?

The minute that first jacka$$ hopped the platform it would have been go time, animals! [angry] Urban yutes that think it's funny to jump and beat down innocent folks for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
......and the President is making gun control his next big thing. Friggin animals should be in a cage, not a cell but a cage.

Last edited:
This is in Richmond Virginia, not Detroit or Delaware BTW, should have stated that. Its disgusting what is becoming of our country, thanks liberals. [sad2]

This is in Richmond Virginia, not Detroit or Delaware BTW, should have stated that. Its disgusting what is becoming of our country, thanks liberals. [sad2]

So Richmond can't be a dump or something? [laugh]

-Mike

I love how stupid criminals are, video recording their shenanigans. All I know is the end result should have been 4 bodies in the video, 3 of them corpses. Bunch of f*cking animals.

One of the two people jumped apparently has a CCW and regularly carries. He was drinking that night, so responsibly wasn't armed.

I love how stupid criminals are, video recording their shenanigans. All I know is the end result should have been 4 bodies in the video, 3 of them corpses. Bunch of f*cking animals.

This. And the cops are probably familiar enough with these jackasses to get their identity from this video.

This. And the cops are probably familiar enough with these jackasses to get their identity from this video.

They apparently aren't, but the internet has already found several of them. One of the people jumped has posted over on a popular news-aggregation site known as Reddit.

yawn... i've seen worse @ Jr High School.

maybe DavidK can comment how the beat-down recipients were cowards for getting jumped.

Watching that made me sick. It is too bad what humans to do each other.

Watching it made me sick as well. ... I fell sympathy for the chap involved. There would be at least one corpse if that was someone who ccw's... the other scum would have scattered like the cockroaches they are.

Watching it made me sick as well. ... I fell sympathy for the chap involved. There would be at least one corpse if that was someone who ccw's... the other scum would have scattered like the cockroaches they are.

feets dont fail me now! he coulda ran... [wink]

also, wtf were they doing in that turf at night? buying drugs? hookers? trying to be "hard" ect...

dont base your judgement on a 1:37 video. this stuff happens all the time. eF'd up? yes

but it still happens...

I've tried to teach my son to be aware of his surroundings all his life, and video like this really drives home the point. In 1985, I was hit by a Cadillac, them beaten and kicked nearly to death. The perps were 5 kids (two of them were 18, 3 were minors) who'd already killed two men on the other side of town. The victims were illegal aliens, and you don't make the front page of the paper killing illegal aliens. They were driving around in a stolen Cadillac looking for someone they could kill and make the headlines.

A few weeks later, when I was well enough to get out on my own, I was approached by an aggressive wino looking for a handout. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and when he touched me, I slammed him against my car and picked him up off the ground by his neck with one hand. I'd never seen that kind of terror in my life; I was about to kill him with my bare hands, and we both knew it. I dropped him and he ran. That was in Austin, TX, and it was in the days when any kind of handgun carry in TX was illegal.

If carry had been legal the night I got beaten so bad, there would have been 5 bodies with 45ACP slugs through them. That episode changed my outlook completely.

I'm sure there's more to this story than meets the eye. Perhaps the victim wasn't initially a victim at all, instead part of a larger group that was harassing one of the assailants in the video at an earlier time? Grab some buddies, and decided to find and go after this guy. Who knows.

It's easy to sit here and say "I would have..." etc, but push come to shove, things rarely happen as you plan or intend. What if he had a concealed weapon, managed to get off a shot or two, but was overwhelmed by the group, and had the weapon taken from him, and subsequently shot and killed by it? In that case, a weapon would have served more harm than good. I know it's comforting to think that a weapon and a bit of preemptive caution makes you safe, but in truth, if someone wants to get you, it isn't terribly hard.

Last edited:
feets dont fail me now! he coulda ran... [wink]

also, wtf were they doing in that turf at night? buying drugs? hookers? trying to be "hard" ect...

dont base your judgement on a 1:37 video. this stuff happens all the time. eF'd up? yes

but it still happens...

Wolf, I hear ya. But in all actuality, I'm assuming a small white dude wouldn't pick a fight with 3+ black dudes at 2 am. No matter how many jager bombs he was stupid enough to down...
If so, shouldn't have been jinkin and ccw but I'm pretty sure he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...
...I keep myself outta downtown almost always and certainly not drinking in the wee hrs of the morning, that's asking for trouble.

These scum roam at anytime, so you gotta be prepared.

Last edited:
I'm sure there's more to this story than meets the eye. Perhaps the victim wasn't initially a victim at all, instead part of a larger group that was harassing one of the assailants in the video at an earlier time? Grab some buddies, and decided to find and go after this guy. Who knows.

It's easy to sit here and say "I would have..." etc, but push come to shove, things rarely happen as you plan or intend. What if he had a concealed weapon, managed to get off a shot or two, but was overwhelmed by the group, and had the weapon taken from him, and subsequently shot and killed by it? In that case, a weapon would have served more harm than good. I know it's comforting to think that a weapon and a bit of preemptive caution makes you safe, but in truth, if someone wants to get you, it isn't terribly hard.

You're effing kidding here right? WTF? [hmmm]

You're effing kidding here right? WTF? [hmmm]

I mean, don't get me wrong; I personally don't doubt for a second that if he had some form of defense (other than curling up in the fetal position), he would be in much better shape. I was simply trying to comment that, IMO, nothing is for certain.

so a less than 2 min video is all deciding factor w/o knowing the background? what if he banged their 12 y/o sister? cousin? ect...

*think outside the box gents* i grew up watching stuff like this happen, hence i am NOT shocked, nor awe'd....

I like how the first shitbag that threw the sucker punch was getting his ass beat before his buddies rolled in with the backup.

Remember, this is done for sport, gang initiation, and a seething hatred for whitey at times.

had I observed this, I'd have a hard time not executing the trash. Had I been involved, I hope I'd do what I've trained to.

and just in case, i just watched the video for the 3rd time, the beat down-ee did some sort of "fly" kick right before "BG no 1" climed onto the platform. [thinking]

who is the victim? the one getting his ass whipped for the three "crunk" assailants?

Back
Top Bottom