• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need a transfer Rockingham county

slap shot

NES Member
Found a sweet deal on a gun I want but I need to buy online and need a transfer. Anyone have one somewhat local to Deerfield they could share? My usuals are on a covid sabbatical

Btw great deal at PSA right now on a great .22 pistol. Taurus tx22 for $259 daily deal

Wicked Weaponry, "WW Guns", in Hookset is another. Not sure if they will transfer to you upon default proceed though, so if you are concerned about that call and ask first. $25 and are in most companies systems, they do some volume in transfers.

Wicked Weaponry, "WW Guns", in Hookset is another. Not sure if they will transfer to you upon default proceed though, so if you are concerned about that call and ask first. $25 and are in most companies systems, they do some volume in transfers.

thanks, been meaning to check that place out, have only driven by while closed. i'm having it sent to my pal George in Northwood. $25 there too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom