Neat little Christmas present

This thread delivers!!!!
More to come.........
I hope OP didn't expect a simple direct answer to his inquiry. [smile]

That's a good reminder that I kind of went off the rails from OP's point.

OP: Another ankle carry option other than Kahr PM series could be Sig P938 (if you got the coin). About the same size and capacity, but most will argue a vastly superior trigger. There are also some snubby wheel guns from Ruger that might work, but I'm not sure if the cylinder will get annoying carrying that way.

Got this from the missus. It's called a BUGBite. Wore it for the first time this weekend carrying my pocket .380. It sounds cliché but I actually forgot I was wearing it. The only "problem" I have is that since I like it I want to upgrade my little .380 to a better quality ankle gun. Any suggestions?

View attachment 429154
Your wife rocks. Great little gift.

This is exactly what I have been looking for. My PM9 was summer carry for a long time. Great little carry gun that disappears in a pocket or IWB, and it is NOT .380.
But I bought the 365 and it has been my EDC ever since.
I like that it is not gun specific like most of the ankle rigs I have seen, so if I want to carry my PM9 or even 365 as a BUG I am not limited. I also really like that you can carry a spare magazine. Really cool.
Just ordered one.

That's a good reminder that I kind of went off the rails from OP's point.

OP: Another ankle carry option other than Kahr PM series could be Sig P938 (if you got the coin). About the same size and capacity, but most will argue a vastly superior trigger. There are also some snubby wheel guns from Ruger that might work, but I'm not sure if the cylinder will get annoying carrying that way.

Like a crazy train.

I am somewhat surprised that no one has suggested an LCP II.

Back
Top Bottom