• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NE1 have, or have access to a private range?

I am looking to rent a private range a few days a year for DVD filming. All particpants will be professional instructors.

I have been using some smaller gun clubs, but recently membership has increased and it is becoming too noisy to film. I would like to stay within 2 hours of the northwest corner of RI. (Any state) Basically, I am looking for a quite place to shoot (no other gunfire) handguns and ARs.

Please PM me if you are interested or know someone to contact.

Thanks!!!!!

Last edited:
I know its not a great idea but: There are a lot of gun clubs with 24/7 indoor handgun ranges. What if you go to one of those at 1-3am. It will probably be empty.

I have done that for some handgun filming. But I would like a greater range of movement than is available at most indoor ranges and the clubs that I know of don't allow rifle.

I would think most ranges would be amenable to renting out their range for a few hours a few days a year, especially if you were doing this during a time when most shooters aren't there (mid-day rather than night/weekend). Seems like a good way for a club to supplement its finances with minimal disruption.

Back
Top Bottom