• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NE manufacturers & "gun valley"

Its the same samson you have listed for mass, they relocated last year.

Edit: ruger is in newport nh and there they make pistols, 22 charger and rifles. My sr-556 was made there.

Last edited:
I just went to add PTR91, but saw I already have them.

Anyone see anything missing? Always looking for new places, or info or websites for the defunct ones.

How about the Stinger pen gun, originally manufactured through American Derringer in Texas, but manufacturing moved to the designer's (R.J. Braverman) home state of New Hampshire after a short time. The NH company is in Meredith (they manufacture electrical suppy hardware) and is named Remcon-North (they're still in business, but I don't believe that they are manufacturing firearms anymore). The gun genuinely looked liked a heavy-duty writing implement. An NES Member who attends the shoots at MRGCI has one in .25acp if I recall correctly.

I inquired about the Stinger several years ago, because they are classified as a regular pistol by the ATF and are not an AOW/NFA (Title II) firearm. The reason being that in order to shoot the gun, the tube was hinged, and in the "L" configuration, apparently looked enough like a pistol to pass muster for a Title I firearm. Unfortunately, I found that the manufacturing had moved to Michigan, and then closed down subsequently. A cool little piece of iron, and thanks to *name withheld to protect the innocent* I know that it's also fun to shoot to boot.

.22 LR Rimfire
.22 Magnum Rimfire
.25 ACP
.32 ACP
.380 ACP

R. J. Braverman Corp.
88 Parade Road
Meredith, NH 03253
1-800-PEN-GUNS

Remcon/North Corp.
7 Enterprise Court
P.O. Box 957
Meredith, NH 03253

Stinger Pen Gun

Pen Gun review

Last edited:
Thanks. I added your link to the first post here.

Is there a way to view the map without needing a login?

Hmmm. Shouldn't need a log in to view it. I just tried it on two different browsers that I'm not logged into at all(IE and Chrome) and it came up. Let me know if there's still an issue.

ETA: Do you mean offline from the internet?

user-image-1344812628.jpg

Allen and Thurber "Pepperbox"
user-image-1344812922_thumb.jpg

Worcester, Mass - Places of the Past, Allen & Thurber Firearms

Harrington & Richards building, corner of Park Ave. and Chandler St., Worcester, at the beginning of demolition in or around 1986. Picture taken from Park Ave., facing North
places_1101165013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom