NC House Bill - add a pistol roster like CA

orange county is chapel hill, which is a pocket of libturd "academics" that feed off the taxpayers.

Damn, I thought the Carolina's were beyond this type of nonsense...where the hell am I supposed to eventually retire to...no don't say Florida...not for me (see active thread on WTF is wrong with Florida for all the evidence to support my position).

;-)

Damn, I thought the Carolina's were beyond this type of nonsense...where the hell am I supposed to eventually retire to...no don't say Florida...not for me (see active thread on WTF is wrong with Florida for all the evidence to support my position).

;-)

No where is beyond this shit, it is everywhere. You have to work twice as hard in "free" states because they are the targets for the well financed anti's. If you care about the 2A, you can't just retire and sit, you have to stay active.

BTW, FL fell to the anti's as well.

Losing count of how many times I’ve said this, but NC is becoming the NJ of the South. Sure we have some pro 2A folks moving there, but how many libtards are moving in?

Well I've been talking about this since I've been on the Forum only to get regularly shot down with "Oh, it can't happen here" who live in so-called "free states"...well there are no really "free states."

Demographics is the key: there are more millennials than any other population sub group (even more than boomers) By and large they are not what we would call 'gun culture people" either anti (gotta stop school shootings) or ambivalent as who would need a gun.

50 years of social engineering in the schools is finally starting to pay off.

I'm just waiting to see something happen in NH. Not today or tomorrow, but down the road: 2030 maybe? Think not? Think VT and FL for starters.

And, oh politicians will do whatever in the name of political expediency. Don't trust Democrats or Republicans...a politician like a LEO is not your friend.

No where is beyond this shit, it is everywhere. You have to work twice as hard in "free" states because they are the targets for the well financed anti's. If you care about the 2A, you can't just retire and sit, you have to stay active.

This.

The other problem in the so called "free" states a lot of the RKBA orgs are nonexistant. I would hazard a guess that in some of these states that shitberg et al have way more
resources already on the ground than pro gunners have, despite a given state being demographically pro gun....

-Mike

Demographics is the key: there are more millennials than any other population sub group (even more than boomers) By and large they are not what we would call 'gun culture people" either anti (gotta stop school shootings) or ambivalent as who would need a gun.

50 years of social engineering in the schools is finally starting to pay off.

I am not so sure. There is plenty of young kids in my neighborhood who are very much the building of the next gen "gun culture", they just don't look like me. Shit, a few teenagers rode by my house with with looked like a rifle case on an ATV yesterday, I assumed they were heading to the sand pit off the power lines as I could hear the shots in the distance a little while later.

Short of the knee jerk reactions to school shootings, gun laws nation wide have been going the right way over the last 10 years. If 50 years of social engineering was really paying off, this wouldn't be the case and something as humble (relatively) as universal back ground checks would be an easy win today.

"Free" states will continue to be so, if not get better as they have in many cases, so long as the people in the states remain active and don't get complacent or fall to a defeatist attitude, which I would say is as toxic as the "liberal invasion" everyone likes to blame.

Last edited:
Losing count of how many times I’ve said this, but NC is becoming the NJ of the South. Sure we have some pro 2A folks moving there, but how many libtards are moving in?
They are all leaving the states with high taxes. High taxes that they VOTED for! Now moving to infest free states with their libtard bullshit!

Well I've been talking about this since I've been on the Forum only to get regularly shot down with "Oh, it can't happen here" who live in so-called "free states"...well there are no really "free states."

IMO they are free states but if people don't keep working to keep them free and keep sitting around and playing with thier pud, or infighting, etc, they ain't going to stay free, that's
for shit sure.

I think believe it or not, "Millenials" are not as bad as we think they are. Also bear in mind that with this label it covers a lot more ground than one would
think.

The real problem is not the demographics but nationally I see us slipping into the same trap we fell into in the 90s. Antis using a generalized lack of opposition and various
techniques to gain relevance.

The antis are pushing another memetic campaign trying to sell gun control as some kind of populist viewpoint (which it isn't, but the facts don't matter when antis are cheating to win) and they're trying to pitch it to dumb politicians etc. If they get to the pols before the pro gunners do, they get to plant the seeds for their narrative as opposed to encountering resistance or true disregard. This kind of subterfuge is the biggest threat going, and the kinds of things that happened in VT are a perfect example of it. The politicians have not had an evisceration nationally in like over 20 years at this point, so that doesn't help matters either. You have to keep letting them know that they are being watched, otherwise they'll just fall for the goebbels shit from the antis. Or in some cases not just watched, but try to sell the idea that outsiders are trying to exploit peoples "feelings" by interfering in the legislative bodies in various states. Most of these free state anti problems do not start within the states, it's all interlopers like shitberg, etc, doing it. They find some state they deem vulnerable, deploy operatives, and go to town... and meanwhile many free state pro gunners are just twiddling thier thumbs and rubber lipping it up in the corner while it happens, rubbing one out everytime Trump comes on TV instead of dealing with the fact that the enemy is right at the gates...

-Mike

The other problem in the so called "free" states a lot of the RKBA orgs are nonexistant. I would hazard a guess that in some of these states that shitberg et al have way more
resources already on the ground than pro gunners have, despite a given state being demographically pro gun....
This is exactly it.

Vermont got thwacked on the side of the head with a 2x4 because they were a small state that was so used to freedom they didn't see it coming. AFAIK, there isn't even a paid-membership grassroots gun rights group there.

Without an organized local group with a budget and a presence in the state house, kiss your rights goodbye.

What happened in FL is bad, but their private market is still free, ERPO provision is chock full of safeguards, and no hardware-specific restrictions there (bump stocks excepted). Not so for VT.

They are all leaving the states with high taxes. High taxes that they VOTED for! Now moving to infest free states with their libtard bullshit!

Talk about libtard infestation and incubation: A few years ago NC gov tried to sell the interstates (or at least right to operate) to a private concern that would then collect tolls. Totally FUBAR and one of several reasons I call it the NJ of the South.

This.

-Mike

Nailed it.

Tennessee had nothing on Massachusetts when considering the level of activity and organization for RKBA. Not as many active firearms competitors either. Similar situation in other Southern states. Rights are almost assumed.

I think believe it or not, "Millennials" are not as bad as we think they are. Also bear in mind that with this label it covers a lot more ground than one would
think.

This. This is exactly the same problem the NRA has and why support for the NRA is not strong among that particular demographic. Millennials all get tarred with the same brush because of the SJW crowd. I'm honestly starting to think that they (the hipster and SJW types) are actually in the minority, but simply happen to have the loudest voices. The NRA does nothing to try to appeal to them and you can see that by their decisions on various issues.

If we want to keep the RKBA alive and strong, we need to appeal to the Millennial crowd and bring them into the fold. Like it or not, they're the next ones up after the old guard dies out. Also, don't confuse Millennials with the f***ing tide pod eating, condom snorting Hoggetts; they're a different generation entirely and we'll have to deal with them differently.

This. This is exactly the same problem the NRA has and why support for the NRA is not strong among that particular demographic. Millennials all get tarred with the same brush because of the SJW crowd. I'm honestly starting to think that they (the hipster and SJW types) are actually in the minority, but simply happen to have the loudest voices. The NRA does nothing to try to appeal to them and you can see that by their decisions on various issues.

If we want to keep the RKBA alive and strong, we need to appeal to the Millennial crowd and bring them into the fold. Like it or not, they're the next ones up after the old guard dies out. Also, don't confuse Millennials with the f***ing tide pod eating, condom snorting Hoggetts; they're a different generation entirely and we'll have to deal with them differently.
You're wrong, everyone younger than you is a tide pod eating, condom snorting millennial...
[troll]

This is exactly it.
Vermont got thwacked on the side of the head with a 2x4 because they were a small state that was so used to freedom they didn't see it coming. AFAIK, there isn't even a paid-membership grassroots gun rights group there...
Gun Owners of Vermont | Dedicated to a no-compromise position against gun control
GOVT fought hard and got the word out, resulting in an overwhelming number of calls to the state house. Word has it that the numbers were largely pro 2A. However, the bills were rammed through by the transplant 'Democratic-Progressive' house, stacked mostly from Chittenden county. Then signed by a governor who originally ran on a pro 2A platform...

Gun Owners of Vermont | Dedicated to a no-compromise position against gun control
GOVT fought hard and got the word out, resulting in an overwhelming number of calls to the state house. Word has it that the numbers were largely pro 2A. However, the bills were rammed through by the transplant 'Democratic-Progressive' house, stacked mostly from Chittenden county. Then signed by a governor who originally ran on a pro 2A platform...

Yup, I watched that go down and couldn't believe how overwhelming the opposition to the bills was, yet they simply didn't give a shit. Bloomturd's money was far more important to them than their constituency. I hope everyone up there remembers this when it comes time to vote.

You're wrong, everyone younger than you is a tide pod eating, condom snorting millennial...
[troll]

Well, you're not completely wrong, since those older and the same age as me aren't doing it....

CA, NJ, NY, MA, and the rest of Libtardia are flowing into the Asheville area at an alarming rate. Also, There are people who vote D down here like it's their religion, because it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom