NBC10 Looking for Suckers

There's a local gun shop owner nearby me that eats this stuff up. Loves his photo in the news. I've heard him answer questions for news outlets while in the shop.

NBC10 - you can have my answer now, if you like.

UyGonsU.png

Northshore is under new management and the guys running it now are great. Stop punishing them for stuff they did not do!
first i've heard of this. how long ago did the management change? cause they don't seem to be spreading the word at all. i would think with the shops past history they would want to get it out there...and fast.

I know FFL's are in the person's name but doing business as a dba, does that require various licensing changes that would changing the name of the dba make it difficult to do so?
I have no idea what it would take to change the name. I know if it were me, I would do what it took to change the name of that business. Also to get the word out of the change in ownership.

even the web site is the same. not a single clue it's changed hands...like a giant banner heading on the home page suggesting the fact.

JPM ?
I'd like to know when it changed hands too.
Never set foot in the place after my wife went in there and they treated her like garbage.

Isn't there an association they all belong to? If nothing else, could GOAL or NSSF or NRA send an email/fax/phone-robo-call to all these shops? You just KNOW it is going to be one of the smaller ones, in some small town that takes the bait. People need to reach out, but there first needs to be a message with a clear reason for the message. ("Don't talk to them"? "Send them to GOAL"? Other?)

even the web site is the same. not a single clue it's changed hands...like a giant banner heading on the home page suggesting the fact.

It was last year sometime and they had an announcment on the website for several months about it. New guys are active members at Andover and offer discounts to club members. Not sure what more you could reasonably ask for.

It was last year sometime and they had an announcment on the website for several months about it. New guys are active members at Andover and offer discounts to club members. Not sure what more you could reasonably ask for.

If the new owner wants to increase their customer base they need to advertise other than their own website. I stopped going there and looking at their web page a long time ago. What else could they do? Register on the premier shooting community website in New England and introduce themselves. If the attitude of they "don't want your kind" is how they still feel, fine. The previous owner tried to piss all over us as a community.

Back
Top Bottom