NBC Nightly News on 3D Gun Printer

Already ahead of you. Watching this sober will be a nightmare. But I'm curious to know how to make a RPG with a printer. I'll let them tell me.

defcad.org

These guys aren't just talking guns either....

Watch the whole video...they are onto something big here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They get all spun up and they don't realize how easy guns are to make...and have been that way for a long, long time.
Much as they project their bigotry, their fears of not being able to control themselves switching a gun, or their fear that they don't have the courage to "fight for their life", they also project the technical incompetence and ignorance.

Anti-gunism really is a mental anxiety disorder. It is generally easily treated with counseling and without medication in most cases, but more severe intervention may be required in others.

AND that was fun--here it is, another hatchet job by NBC

NBC on making your own AR15 receiver, “You can make the part for under $20, it’ll go through a metal detector, and it’s legal under federal law.”

how's that for a series of half-truths:

1. yes, it costs under $20 AFTER you spent $$$$ on a 3D printer and computer, which it's easier to just buy a lower for under $200;
  2. it will go through a metal detector but they don't really just use metal detectors--at airports they see all sort of dense materials including plastics; and
  3. yes, it is legal under federal law--for those that aren't prohibited.

Oh but they did mention “plastic parts often fail”

FULL OF FAIL

Last edited:
AND that was fun--here it is, another hatchet job by NBC

NBC on making your own AR15 receiver, “You can make the part for under $20, it’ll go through a metal detector, and it’s legal under federal law.”

how's that for a series of half-truths:

1. yes, it costs under $20 AFTER you spent $$$$ on a 3D printer and computer, which it's easier to just buy a lower for under $200;
  2. it will go through a metal detector but they don't really just use metal detectors--at airports they see all sort of dense materials including plastics; and
  3. yes, it is legal under federal law--for those that aren't prohibited.

Oh but they did mention “plastic parts often fail”

FULL OF FAIL

Oh my god, you mean you can take a lump of plastic that is legally defined as a "firearm" but isn't actually a gun through a metal detector?!? Won't someone please THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

Oh my god, you mean you can take a lump of plastic that is legally defined as a "firearm" but isn't actually a gun through a metal detector?!? Won't someone please THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!
Proof, once again they they have no credibility as a news agency...

Tabloid TV...

Proof, once again they they have no credibility as a news agency...

Tabloid TV...

The whole "plastic gun" thing is one of the most ridiculous gun-related fallacies out there, and we all know how many ridiculous gun-related fallacies there are.

first off

you are not printing the whole gun

But we are certainly on our way. Ton of dudes on defcad experimenting with barrel liners, bolts, etc etc etc. pistols too....LOTS of pistol experimentation going on over there.

We will see 90% gun printouts in the next few years, mark my words man. Short of springs, little odds and ends. There's too much interest in it now to slow down.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

They seem to have a hard time comprehending that a bare piece of plastic won't do shit on its own. Attach a lpk and buffer tube on it and tell us it's undetectable. First class a**h***s

They seem to have a hard time comprehending that a bare piece of plastic won't do shit on its own. Attach a lpk and buffer tube on it and tell us it's undetectable. First class a**h***s

I think it will be a beautiful day when you can print all those items.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

They get all spun up and they don't realize how easy guns are to make...and have been that way for a long, long time.

Once upon a time (shortly after WWII)...

The local high school had a lady with a big hat in to speak about the evils of guns, and to call for gun control. The lecture was in the Agri classroom. Dad excused himself, walked into the shop class next door, and 15 minutes later came back with a zip gun made from pipe, match heads, and a ball bearing. He interrupted the class, set up a textbook, and blew it to smithereens with his "gun".

That pretty much ended her persuasive argument.

I first attended Ag class in the same classroom. I had a lock back knife on my belt and a rifle in the truck. It was Arkansas. ;)

Back
Top Bottom