NB USPSA Oct 25th

I thought there was a post for this but couldn't find it. Anyway- who's going? I'm predicting good weather!!

I'll be there, Not sure what I will shoot, The odds are better for Open, but the pay out is better for limited. [grin]

I got some hicaps for my G34... I'm toying with the idea of shooting Limited Minor.. but I might chicken out!

What was it you are using again??

I went with the Ready Tactical....
After alot of reading, it seemed like a great choice for production.
I tried it out today for the 1st time and I definitely like it alot.

I got some hicaps for my G34... I'm toying with the idea of shooting Limited Minor.. but I might chicken out!

Come on, you know you want to break out the 35 and shoot Major....[smile]

See you Sunday,

SP

Thanks for bringing up the reminder guys. New Bedford will host its last USPSA pistol match of the 2009 season this Sunday (the 25th) at 9:30 am. We've had a great turnout this year in spite of the wet weather and as a small thank you to all that have helped make this a great season we're going to set up a 6th stage. The match will be somewhere between 140-150 rounds. Come on out - the weather looks like it might be decent, and we don't have many nice shooting days left until Christmas (don't get mad at me - seen all the Christmas stuff in the stores?).

PS: Stayed tuned for info on the Shotgun match we'll host in November!

I went with the Ready Tactical....
Come on, you know you want to break out the 35 and shoot Major....[smile]
See you Sunday,

SP

I need to make myself shoot more As. That it the only way to survive in Limited Minor. But with 17 rnd mags I might chicken out and stick with Production. I'm working on the "shoot without caring" thing but it's not easy...

I need to make myself shoot more As. That it the only way to survive in Limited Minor. But with 17 rnd mags I might chicken out and stick with Production. I'm working on the "shoot without caring" thing but it's not easy...

You can shoot as many A's while shooting major. 17 rounds wouldn't be that much of a handicap. Usually there is a reload spot in there

the Ak is gold, not the saiga.
no one has seen the saiga, it's not finished yet, i changed it.
if i get it right, it's going to be gorgeously obnoxious and will probably only ever come out to play at the skeet fields where it won't ever get banged up.
but thats ok, i've got my work ones

see ya sunday scott, i sure hope it doesnt rain.

The guys at NB did another superb job running a great match- thank you all very much. Looking forward to more next year. What about the weather huh? Wow.

Didn't have enough time for New Bedford - went to the Monson match instead. Same game, just a different group of people to kick my butt on the range.

Many thanks to all the folks who helped set up that match and for New Bedford hosting it.
Those were some of the most interesting and challenging stages I've shot all summer. One of the easiest classifiers too, but I sucked on it.

great job Steve

Thanks everyone at NB for all the work this year in setting up and running these matches, they were great.
I hope the weather stays nice for the shotgun match

Well I hope I filled out my scoe sheet correctly, but I guess not since I'm listed as Revo and I shot single stack.
John Sardina was an SS shooter also.

never mind !! maybe I was looking at the wrong match !?!?!

Drinking early in the mornings again? [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom