• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NB BLM Leader Arrested For Double Shooting, Baby Mama Arrested On Warrants, BLM Activists Dox New Bedford Guide Owner For Reporting It

mikeyp

NES Member
Too much to copy and paste but worth a read

Tyrell Woodis-Pina and his future baby momma Shakira Duarte are the official leaders of New Bedford’s black lives matter movement, as can be seen from the fact that they admin the BLM New Bedford Facebook page and organize the protests.

1597432314642.png

Smaller article but TB is always worth reading, more random vids on this link too

Two men were arrested for the July 26 shooting of two men at Petro Mart on Coggeshall Street in New Bedford to include a leader in the New Bedford Black Lives Matter movement.

According to New Bedford police, 24-year old Tyrell Woodis-Pina of Fairhaven and Giovanni Vale-Valentin of New Bedford have both been charged with discharging a firearm along with numerous weapons-related offenses. Another suspect, 23-year old Brian Ortiz of 2110 Phillips Rd. Apt. #19 in New Bedford, remains at large. A warrant is out for his arrest on numerous firearms-related charges.

Tyrell Woodis-Pina, a resident of Fairhaven, is one of the two people that manage the New Bedford Black Lives Matter Facebook page with over 1,600 followers and has been at many of the Black Lives Matter protests in New Bedford earlier this year. Here’s Tyrell Woodis-Pina live on the Black Lives Matter Facebook page on July 23rd complaining that the police arrested his pregnant girlfriend.

Truth bomb:
"As you can see from listening to them, these are ratchet individuals who society empowered, elevated, and literally forced cops to kneel in front of. And all because one black man was killed by a cop in a non-racially motivated incident in Minnesota. Every major corporation, politicians on both side of the aisle, and your local public schools have gotten behind this “movement” and forced you to accept their virtue. They were so empowered that they were able to get politicians banned from restaurants in Swampscott for not supporting them, forced CEO’s to resign from their positions, forced sports teams to change their mascots, cancelled TV shows where cops were the good guys, and got white people to stop voicing black cartoon characters. The mob bowed to criminals like this as they attacked local businesses that didn’t support them. "

Damn! That baby momma is hotter than a... stolen pistol, which I'm sure baby daddy knows much about.
Ya gotta love New Bedford, one the biggest shithole towns in this state.

Turtleboy seems tamer now.

Favorite hood reference: Ghetto booger

He's got the tb daily news site that he's trying to make like a real legitimate news site, and then there's turtleboy sports that has all the hoodbooger stuff. Basically tbdailynews cleans up the articles and pulls out the foul language.

Cape Verdean. Island chain off the east coast of Africa. Used to be a Portugese colony. South Coast is loaded with Cape Verdeans.

correct. some of the nicest people i know. but those my age are not happy with the younger generation who have little or no connection with the values of cabo verde

correct. some of the nicest people i know. but those my age are not happy with the younger generation who have little or no connection with the values of cabo verde
Agreed. I lived in Westport (between Fall River and New Bedford) for a time and got to know many Cape Verdeans. And I had to correct my post RE the location of the Cape Verdean islands -- they are off the WEST coast of Africa, not the east!

Back
Top Bottom