Navy Seal killed in Ukraine…

Ukrainians aren't Commie Bastards, they're Western, freedom loving Capitalists. They threw out their last Putin backed President in 2015 I believe, and he fled back to Russia.
2013-2014.

Yanukovych yanked the rug out from under a negotiated agreement with the EU. As the result of the Euromaidan protests against government corruption and oligarchs beginning November 2013, In February 2014 Yanukovych turned over the keys and bolted. The Ukrainian parliament eventually established a quorum to create an interim government. Russia declared this process an illegal coup and occupied Crimea, and later Donetsk and Luhansk.

The Minsk II accords in 2015 were supposed to help resolve the crisis. But they called for pullout of all foreign forces and local elections in accordance with Ukrainian law. So not happening.

Who is our enemy?
Vladimar Putin and his corrupt Oligarch's and henchmen by his choice not ours.
Remember Hillary and the great reset with Putin under Barry's reign?
How'd that work out for the West?
Putin is terrified of the West, Capitalism, Freedom of speech, etc. because he knows it exposes his regime/Country's inability to compete with the rest of the semi-free world.
Putin invaded Georgia and Crimea without provocation because he believes they should be part of Mother Russia and buffers to the West.
He needs to crush the Ukraine because they are demonstrating to the Russian people that aligning with the West is much better for their quality of life.
Remember what McCain said, "Russia is nothing but a gas station with Nukes".

Last edited:
Vladimar Putin and his corrupt Oligarch's and henchmen by his choice not ours.
Remember Hillary and the great reset with Putin under Barry's reign?
How'd that work out for the West?
Putin is terrified of the West, Capitalism, Freedom of speech, etc. because he knows it exposes his regime/Country's inability to compete with the rest of the semi-free world.
Putin invaded Georgia and Crimea without provocation because he believes they should be part of Mother Russia and buffers to the West.
He needs to crush the Ukraine because they are demonstrating to the Russian people that aligning with the West is much better for their quality of life.
Remember what McCain said, "Russia is nothing but a gas station with Nukes".
Oh I see, you watch TV news, carry on.

Oh I see, you watch TV news, carry on.
Correct!
And subscribe to the WSJ, Epoch Times, Washington Times, Townhall.com, Breitbart, Daily Caller, etc.
Also spent time in Eastern Europe patrolling Bosnia as a member of the 104th INF. and interacting with Russian Soldiers as a member of SFOR 10, 2001/2002.
I've seen how former citizens of Warsaw Pact countries react to Russian Soldiers. Not good.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Yourself?

Last edited:
No planes will survive anywhere near the combat zone. Don't believe the news. Russia has full integrated air defense and any planes approaching the combat zone have been shot down. Don't forget all units also have there own AD from pantsir close in AD system.
Having actually served in the Russian Armed Forces, I have zero faith and no confidence whatsoever in Russia's air defense forces. In fact, their track record in the current war has been every bit as miserable as that of the rest of the Russian armed forces. Back in my day the Russian army was a bunch of poorly trained ill-equipped conscripts led by a mixture of incompetent buffoons and chronic alcoholics. Russia's "professional" army that Putin's regime claimed to have created is even worse than what I remember from the first Chechen war. They are just as poorly trained as conscripts were, and the equipment is seemingly worse.

When the deranged dictator in Kremlin launched this misadventure on February 24, 2022 I predicted that Russia will not win this war. The best case scenario for Russia is return to the status quo as of February 23, 2022. I don't think it is going to happen. Russia will lose, and it will be bad.

Having actually served in the Russian Armed Forces, I have zero faith and no confidence whatsoever in Russia's air defense forces. In fact, their track record in the current war has been every bit as miserable as that of the rest of the Russian armed forces. Back in my day the Russian army was a bunch of poorly trained ill-equipped conscripts led by a mixture of incompetent buffoons and chronic alcoholics. Russia's "professional" army that Putin's regime claimed to have created is even worse than what I remember from the first Chechen war. They are just as poorly trained as conscripts were, and the equipment is seemingly worse.

When the deranged dictator in Kremlin launched this misadventure on February 24, 2022 I predicted that Russia will not win this war. The best case scenario for Russia is return to the status quo as of February 23, 2022. I don't think it is going to happen. Russia will lose, and it will be bad.
Yes, the Russian Soldiers I encountered in 2001/02 were pathetic. Poorly equipped with no motivation. Not exactly the Best and the Brightest and I'm sure the Army is even worse now. Hmm, draft 100,000 men who don't want to die in the Ukraine, give them a few weeks of piss poor training, equip them with outdated old AK-47's and send them to the front in the middle of winter without winter clothing. What could go wrong?

Yes, the Russian Soldiers I encountered in 2001/02 were pathetic. Poorly equipped with no motivation. Not exactly the Best and the Brightest and I'm sure the Army is even worse now. Hmm, draft 100,000 men who don't want to die in the Ukraine, give them a few weeks of piss poor training, equip them with outdated old AK-47's and send them to the front in the middle of winter without winter clothing. What could go wrong?
The guys who got AKM's (1959 stamped receiver variant of AK in 7.62x39) are lucky. Some conscripts from Donetsk and Lugansk got Mosin-Nagant M91/30 with PU scope, I kid you not. They also get SSh-68 steel helmet, which is a slightly revised version of the 1939 model, Chinese combat boots and Russian camo uniforms, also from China. Really lucky ones get Iranian body armor, which is kind'a crappy. Most don't get body armor at all, unless they buy it themselves. The vehicles are typically in a sad state of disrepair, abused by multiple generations of conscripts, most were manufactured in the USSR, which ceased to exist in 1991. Training and morale are practically non-existent. The Best and the Brightest are evading the draft and trying to wait out this debacle outside of the Russian borders. Overall it's a giant sh!tshow. It won't end well for Russia.

I have met soldiers that were sent into combat in Chechnya that shot a grand total of 60 rounds in their entire career. They were incapable of field stripping and cleaning an AK. They spent their entire service practicing parade drills. That's the only thing that Russian Army is good at. Parades. The only thing that matters.

Back
Top Bottom