• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nauset Sniper Match

TY43215

NES Member
Posting as requested. Read and direct questions to the person in charge. I have no further info except it is open to all not just members.

January 9, 2011

Arctic Sniper Shoot

Registration 9 AM Shoot at 10 AM

Steel and Paper targets Timed and accuracy 200 and 100 yards

Platform shooting

For more info call Rupert (Phone number on web site)

LINK TO NAUSET WEB SITE

Wish I could be there but already committed to something else that day

I have checked into this a little more. Unofficial info is:

It looks like it will all be prone. We will have a 10' tower to shoot from that may have a "building" front to it with multiple ports to choose from to shoot through. (snip personal info) It will be about 50 rounds if you miss nothing. : ) I'm saying 75 rounds to be comfortable.

I am shooting this match. I missed last year and decided to give up my BUAS slot and stay on Cape. Hope to see you there.

I have checked into this a little more. Unofficial info is:

I am shooting this match. I missed last year and decided to give up my BUAS slot and stay on Cape. Hope to see you there.

Cool, see ya there! I will be there with my 400 lbs M14 project, I need a bipod.

Hope you guys and gals had a great match. The f-ing snow had me plowing. At least that way someone else had a chance of winning.

So I thought I placed first, and then I realized high score was bad. [wink] An M14 loaded one shot at a time is no way to shoot a timed match.

AWESOME match though. The 15 foot high shooting platform was so much fun. Those guys out there at Nauset know how to party. I will be looking at a different rifle to shoot next time.

I can't seem to find the sniper results? Although I was not able to attend, I would like to see who I "might" have beaten.

Well... I "might" not have come in last but "probably" not first. What was cruel was mother nature making me have to plow snow while I could have been shooting. Once again work gets in the way of what's really important

Back
Top Bottom