• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nauset Rod and Gun Tactical Carbine

TY43215

NES Member
April 26 Tactical carbine match canceled. Next scheduled carbine match in October.

Nauset is a very active club located in Eastham on Sunny Cape Cod. See the NAUSET WEB SITE for other events and info.

All are welcome, new members are urged to apply. Membership is open to all and all firearm disciplines are welcome. Facilities include action pistol pits, trap field, pistol range, and rifle range out to 200 yards.

Last edited:
Do'h. I spoke to someone at the club earlier about that match and she said she wasn't sure if it was going to be officially canceled or not. I was really looking forward to it.

Do you know anything about the M1 shoot on Sunday?

Do'h. I spoke to someone at the club earlier about that match and she said she wasn't sure if it was going to be officially canceled or not. I was really looking forward to it.

Do you know anything about the M1 shoot on Sunday?

I no nothing about the M1 shoot. I was asked to post the cancellation. There are contacts listed on the web site.

Back
Top Bottom