Nations Only Unionized Strip Club Closes Down

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Leave it to a union to F up a strip club.

Nation's Only Unionized Strip Club Closes on Labor Day

The club was unionized by SEIU in 1997. In 2003, the dancers joined together and purchased the Lusty Lady for $400,000 in 2003. A former dancer recalled her time there fondly, but noted that "the pay was quite low by industry standards—typically from the low-teens to low-twenties per hour."

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Seriously - how bad do you have to screw up to drive a strip club out of business?

This seems like that old saying " you could **** up a wet dream" - come to life.

Then again - it is San Francisco - maybe there just isn't a big customer base to see nikked women.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That type of a club is very much performance based, perhaps more so than any other business I can think of right now. Unions are exact opposite of performance based. The outcome is predictable.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
A bold experiment in the history of labor unions has ended. Also, a previously unanswered question has been settled. Unions can drive even a strip club out of business.
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had a union job once after I got out of the Army......UAW....and got out of that shit real quick.

I would never work a union job again........what a joke!

Merit doesn't mean anything......only the old guy's got the money, while us peons did all the freaking work.

I can only imagine what a union strip club would be like.......no thanks![rofl][rofl][rofl]

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I had a union job once after I got out of the Army......UAW....and got out of that shit real quick.

Merit doesn't mean anything......only the old guy's got the money, while us peons did all the freaking work.

I can only imagine what a union strip club would be like.......no thanks![rofl][rofl][rofl]
I can imagine. They set the pay solely on seniority, not performance. So, the older the girl gets, the more she earns. Picture granny up there with her 3 foot high panties, getting paid the most.

Golddiggie

NES Member
Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
I can imagine. They set the pay solely on seniority, not performance. So, the older the girl gets, the more she earns. Picture granny up there with her 3 foot high panties, getting paid the most.
[puke2][puke2]

Another reason why CA needs to go into the ocean.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That type of a club is very much performance based, perhaps more so than any other business I can think of right now. Unions are exact opposite of performance based. The outcome is predictable.
All "Extras" are at union scale and half way through the stripper gets a mandatory 5 minute break.

RHJJ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this the club?

A dedicated shop steward was at a convention in San Francisco and decided to check out the local brothels.

When he got to the first one, he asked the madame, "Is this a union house?"

"No, I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20."

Mightily offended at such unfair dealings, the man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable shop.

His search continued as long as you want to draw things out, until finally he reached a brothel where the madame said, "Why yes, this is a union house."

"And if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" the man said. He looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive redhead. "I'd like her for the night."

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the madame, gesturing to a fat fifty-year-old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has seniority."

Now you know why.

Last edited:

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Yea. Union strip club...the more "experience" you have the more money you make. And THAT would be why this place went out of business. [laugh]

Quiet

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh, just the thought of Teamsters stripping...

Here they are, showing how they use the stripper pole

Here's an example of a lapdance

Of course so I don't get banned I can only show it from the neck (if available) up.

Oh, be still my beating heart

RHJJ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, just the thought of Teamsters stripping...

Here they are, showing how they use the stripper pole

Here's an example of a lapdance

Of course so I don't get banned I can only show it from the neck (if available) up.

Oh, be still my beating heart
What ugly strippers, no wonder they went out of business.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup. Some of the strippers I have seen in my lifetime really need a union to make any money.[rofl]

Top Bottom