national gun registry bill

"Preserving Records of Terrorist & Criminal Transactions Act of 2009"

Nice to know what they think of ordinary Americans.

Finally, a bill that makes sense. Now MS 13 and Nortenos will have no choice but to ensure that the .gov knows about every firearm they've illegally obtained.

I really dislike being a criminal without ever having broken the law. [thinking]

"Preserving Records of Terrorist & Criminal Transactions Act of 2009"

Nice to know what they think of ordinary Americans.

But the bill would only require they save the NICS records of people already identified as members of a terrorist organization. There's nothing wrong with that!

...it's not like they've been abusing the definition of what a terrorist organization is, right?

Finally, a bill that makes sense. Now MS 13 and Nortenos will have no choice but to ensure that the .gov knows about every firearm they've illegally obtained.

I really dislike being a criminal without ever having broken the law. [thinking]

There was a study of 50 LEO shootings/killings in the US one year....not one was with a legally owned gun.

Yet we have these un-American/Marxist fools wanting further, intrusive registration....(ironically, many of them police organizations).
It's basically a waist of time (& money)....

I really dislike being a criminal without ever having broken the law.
[thinking]

You should get used to it - if you're a Mass resident it's your birthright.

But the bill would only require they save the NICS records of people already identified as members of a terrorist organization. There's nothing wrong with that!

...it's not like they've been abusing the definition of what a terrorist organization is, right?

I have heard of them....they were originally called Minute Men, right here in MA.

All this from the people that can't seem to find Jim Bulger!
(never mind Bin Laden)

Back
Top Bottom